Upgrading Guts' prosthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sorry that didn't sound right, i ehhh wasn't right at the time, what i meant was if guts was living in this world in camden new jersey wearing the pimp hat he might look intimidating to any white person not from the area, but he dosn't. Because his world is different than ours i've noticed anybody that wears sharp crazy demon enchanted thing armor is insanely powerful and intimidating.

To stay on topic dose anybody else remember rickert telling guts that his prosthetic hand was magnetic? and wouldn't that mean like he'd be able to do something crazy with it like pick up nails and tiny pieces of metal just by waving his hand over them?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
crazyfuck said:
Because his world is different than ours i've noticed anybody that wears sharp crazy demon enchanted thing armor is insanely powerful and intimidating.
I know you already know this, but Berserk's armor is a dwarven armor, not a demonic enchanted armor. :carcus:

To stay on topic dose anybody else remember rickert telling guts that his prosthetic hand was magnetic? and wouldn't that mean like he'd be able to do something crazy with it like pick up nails and tiny pieces of metal just by waving his hand over them?
The palm of the prosthetic hand is magnetized, from what I remember reading. It allows Guts to "grip" the sword better with that hand. So, yeah if he waved it over a barrel of iron filings, he'd have a pretty furry-looking hand I suppose.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Fun Fact:

The Holy See Alliance does not endorse furry palms.

...that behaviour also leads to blindness and grown men like Guts should know better.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Uriel said:
Fun Fact:

The Holy See Alliance does not endorse furry palms.

The Holy See doesn't endorse much
farnese_emote.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
The Holy See doesn't endorse much
farnese_emote.gif
Don't be so harsh on them. Self-flaggelation could easily be endorsed, and even turned into a national sport if they had a saavy enough marketing executive.

aright i've though of another idea what about a harpoon? i noticed this a while back that

volume31_small.jpg

he sorta looks like batman... at least in my opinion and it'd be pretty sick for guts to be able to just like harpoon through trees and onto giant apostle's n' shit... c'mon i can't be the only one that notices the batman-esque appearence

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Many, many people pointed out the alleged similarity to Batman back in 2005 or so when that episode originally was released. I'm not exactly sure what Batman and harpoons have to do with each other though...

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
I wonder if he means Batman's grappling hook/zip-line device, and in this case it would shoot out of Guts' arm rather than a belt.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I think I'm going to close this thread, because honestly it's pretty bad no matter how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom