Merry Christmas!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Anyone have any good gift ideas for your friends and family for last minute shopping? Also is anyone getting anything exceptionally cool for the holidays?

Oburi said:
Anyone have any good gift ideas for your friends and family for last minute shopping?

Berserk manga, Berserk DVDs, Orange box, Bioshock, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Warcraft III battlechest, Starcraft battlechest, Diablo battlechest, Civilization IV, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Gears of War, Oblivion, a flash drive, and other stuff.

A

avidwriter

Ramen4ever said:
Friends or relatives it doesn't matter! You just can't go wrong with a Aneros Maximus!!
Under 10$ and it guarantees excitement. :troll:

I had to google that.....um, yea, no thanks.

Ok ok
For mother's, unless they have allergies flowers never get boring.. along with a book.
For father's Wine or other spirits and maybe a really cool pen.. Depends what they like to do. If you wanna be a asshole buy him socks and underwear!!
For siblings anything goes.. and there are just too many variables, but if you need ideas. Well buying a book on a subject they are very interested in. Video games, music, movie's, etc..
for friends well if you don't know what to get your own friends then just give up, at life.
http://www.youfail.org/

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I'm getting a 32" Sharp Aquos HD TV along with some HD DVD's. I know because my parents and I bought it the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but I'm not allowed to have it until Christmas Day. :void:

I am not buying for anyone but myself, i've bought a plane tickets for my ex/current girlfriend (that's what happens when you join the military, relationships get that much more confusing) to come to where i live now for the week. Merry Christmas to me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas guys. :serpico:

Oburi said:
Anyone have any good gift ideas for your friends and family for last minute shopping?

I never buy at the last minute, so I don't have any idea for you, sorry. :p

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
DSCN9842-1.jpg

Merry Christmas from everyones favorite cat.​

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Oburi said:

Dude, head to the DVD aisle, it's where I do all my gift shopping, particularly the $5.99 and under section if you can find what you need. They're dirt cheap ($5-20), yet they maintain high-quality/thoughtful gift status. =)

CnC said:
indeed. be right back :)

Looking forward to it! :ganishka: Ho Ho Ho!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith No More! said:
Dude, head to the DVD aisle, it's where I do all my gift shopping, particularly the $5.99 and under section if you can find what you need. They're dirt cheap ($5-20), yet they maintain high-quality/thoughtful gift status. =)
I saw a horde of people scrambling through one of those "bargain bins" at Wal-Mart the other day. It was like a scene out of Dawn of the Dead. They were digging into that thing frantically, as if they were devouring a corpse.

$5 (and your dignity - MSRP $.99) for a 3-pack copy of Pauly Shore movies!

So yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
gutssanta.gif
griff-xmas.gif

CnC

Ad Oculos
void_skully_xmas.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS, SK.net!!

I don't have my manga with me here back home so I can't partake in the brilliance that is Griff's edits :judo:

But I would like to extend my thanks to him, Aaz, and all the others that have helped crit my work over the past year. I have no doubt I'm way better for it.
Enjoy the eggnog!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's a really fantastic painting there CnC... You fucking rule! :guts:

PS: But SK fixed his shoulder spike long ago already! :SK:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Wow, that's a really fantastic painting there CnC... You fucking rule! :guts:

PS: But SK fixed his shoulder spike long ago already! :SK:

Like I said I didn't have my manga... so I was just going off memory for the whole thing. Thanks :D

Griffith

God DAMN, I was wondering where you were and what you had up your sleeve, but I wasn't expecting that. Best Skullmas card EVER! And since your Christmas card is the ultimate, I'm bailing for another holiday... =)

skhc07.jpg

Another piece of the Skull Knight mystery revealed! :troll:

Griffith

But truly, yours cannot be topped. I'm sure glad I got that egg nog one up before so it didn't have to follow it. =)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Amzing work CnC. You're tugging at my SK/Void heartstrings over here... :judo:

However, this begs the question, what's in the box?

Top Bottom