Pick an element

If you were to end getting an magic weapon enchanted by on of four elemental forces in berserk, which element would you choose? What weapon would the enchantment be for? it can't be any sort of modern weapon though.

If you were to become a magic user, what element would you focus on while still making use of the others like Schierke has shown to?

Which element suits your personality as you see it?

I really like the Four Kings of the World, so I made this thread as a homage to them.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Wind elementals in...grenade launchers! The blast radii will be expanded by wind elementals to any shape or form I desire! Wait can't be a modern weapon...umm...a crossbow, the bolts would have a physical portion so they can harm enemies even if the magical portion is nullified, and their trajectory could be controlled? Also crossbows are relatively easy to use.

Water suits my personality! Just ask the magic the gathering personality quiz! http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp

My Element: The Wind
My Weapon: THe ATomic TooT!!!
It would be a weapon of massive destruction asphyxiating all within it's range. Ganishka's acid fog would be like fresh mountain Air compared to it!! :ganishka:
Plus it gives me +5 defense cuz nothing can get near me WOot..

I think that just about sums up my thoughts on this thread. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well it's hard to choose an element for a weapon considering how we ignore everything about Earth elementals and haven't seen any weapon using the Water element. Personally I like swords the best, so any sword would be fine. But really, pretty much any weapon would be awesome if it had magical properties.

As for specializing in a particular element as a magic user, I don't think that's how magic works in Berserk. Schierke isn't specialized in anything as far as we know, she can use all elements without any problem.

Ramen4ever said:
My Element: The Wind
My Weapon: THe ATomic TooT!!!
It would be a weapon of massive destruction asphyxiating all within it's range. Ganishka's acid fog would be like fresh mountain Air compared to it!! :ganishka:
Plus it gives me +5 defense cuz nothing can get near me WOot..

I think that just about sums up my thoughts on this thread. :serpico:

No modern weapons.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
iilysium said:
Is there an earth element?
Yes, and it's already been mentioned in the thread in Aaz' post.

Seems pretty arbitrary, but I'll pick earth since I'm slow and plodding, but stubborn :carcus:

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I've got a strong affinity for Forested lands so an Earth elemental enchanted Bec de Corbain, War-Hammer or Zweihander would be the thing for me I guess.

Edit: Or would it be possible to have my Weapon imbued by The Lord of Rotting Roots? Now that would be awesome.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Forest Wraith said:
I've got a strong affinity for Forested lands so an Earth elemental enchanted Bec de Corbain, War-Hammer or Zweihander would be the thing for me I guess.

It's spelled "Bec de Corbin".

Forest Wraith said:
Or would it be possible to have my Weapon imbued by The Lord of Rotting Roots? Now that would be awesome.

No, it probably wouldn't.

FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART! :casca:

Its a hard choice but it depends what you combine the elemental power to also.
I think I'd go with air myself just because I'm more the sneaky, nimble type looking to cut deep when it counts, if that makes sense.

JetBlack

CASULTY FAN
The best element for me is the wind, because it can be used in many situations...
But also earth would be interesting, we all walk on earth no? But we can only imagine what earth elementals can do.
So for me:
1 - The set of Serpico is so great, I love it.
2 - A 2-handed warhammer imbued with earth elementals (yes, sounds cool)

Top Bottom