How do you think Caska feels about Farnese?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: How do you think Casca feels about Farnese?

spineylamb said:
I think there's a thread somewhere debating on what she is. I remember walking away from it convinced (satisfied?) that she was Mediterranean.

From the little flashback of her childhood we get, it's pretty clear that she's not from a coastal area. Of course, if you were referring to the European Mediterranean Sea, then it simply doesn't exist in the Berserk world, so it's irrelevant. To be honest I don't think the finer details of her skin color really matter, nor that it can be related to a particular location or ethnic group in the real world.

Pistol

black heart with brown eyes

See that's what I mean to :eek: since it's not really... Well I mean it's not the world we live in, I can't say her ethnicity for sure so I just refer to her as black- wait XD there's a thread about whether or not Casca's black?

ANYhow! I know I may sound dumb for saying this (but the picture of casca going "oooooooh!" with her hands up forces me to point this out), she almost acts mentally handicapped (or well...to be blunt..retarded) and it makes me wonder if she'll even recall acting this way if she gets her memories back... Because that would be...

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.

Pistol said:
See that's what I mean to :eek: since it's not really... Well I mean it's not the world we live in, I can't say her ethnicity for sure so I just refer to her as black- wait XD there's a thread about whether or not Casca's black?

ANYhow! I know I may sound dumb for saying this (but the picture of casca going "oooooooh!" with her hands up forces me to point this out), she almost acts mentally handicapped (or well...to be blunt..retarded) and it makes me wonder if she'll even recall acting this way if she gets her memories back... Because that would be...

Indeed, there are threads where possible ethnicities in Berserk were discussed, never be shy about using the search function.
Well, she's basically regressed into an infantile state of mind, if she remembers anything I imagine it would be remembered in hazy bits-and-pieces. I could definitely see her describing it as a dream: "Like I was always trying to run and call out to you but I couldn't move."

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Pistol said:

If the Dreamcast game is any indication, she might remember it dimly as if it had been a bad dream.

Top Bottom