Bus Driver to Goth Girl on Boyfriend's Leash: "No Dogs Allowed!"

CnC

Ad Oculos
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=509713&in_page_id=1770

It's like watching a train wreck of stupid.

I know a few goth's and I also happen to know a girl who likes to wear doggy collars. They are very nice people, of coarse I do happen to know a few goths who are absolute a$$holes. However I do know most of them just don't like to be judged.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Ramen4ever said:
However I do know most of them just don't like to be judged.

On the contrary, black people don't like to be judged, goths dress up especially for the occasion.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Ramen4ever said:
Nice generalization. :serpico:

It's a simple enough axiom, I'm sure there's exceptions and good arguments to the contrary, but so far I haven't heard any rebuttals that would make me reconsider it being logically self-evident.

Ramen4ever said:
Blacks don't like to be discriminated, in fact, no one does.

Now that's an unfair generalization, because some people obviously love the attention. Just not everyone has to put on makeup and costumes to get it.

Peregrine_Falcon said:
They kind of ask for it when they sit next to us and make us look at all of their self-inflicted scars and then cut themselves right in front of us.

"Why are you looking at me!?"

S

Sanguinius

Walter said:
Yummy, and here I thought all the idiots and freaks lived in the U.S.

Well it is the Daily Mail, a "newspaper" most deserving of "..." they live off freak shows and weird stories with big pictures and few syllables.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
After cleaning to piss spot on my floor because of my cat, THAT news made my day better! hahaha thx for the precious article!

come on the leash is getting a little bit unoriginal as mentioned earlier!

Top Bottom