Beherit Analyzation

Places that elves live(d) in are supposed to be protected from evil, right?

"Protected"... Well... Maybe not.
Don't forget that Rochine and "her children" were in a valley where Elves used to live...

In volume 14, the Skull Knight said that the cave was a good place to hide...
Maybe those places can hide branded persons, not exactly protect them by repelling Specters and the like...

Well, didn't the shadow beast appear to Gatsu in the springs at Godo's, that was enchanted?

The Beast of Darkness may be "materialized" by Specters or "shown" by Incubi, but I think it's still a part of Guts himself... So the cave being "special" or not may not be that important...

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Well, about the beherit coming back to griffis...
he droped it in the dungeon right, while being tortured by that freako...
it fell into the sewer, which may have been connected to the river, which turned to be the water where griffis found the beji.
Of course, all these things happened by influence of casuality, yet it proves, that like the ring of sauron in lord of the rings(i really got into this parallel with tolkien), it returns to the owner.
Could anyone remind me whose beherit did gatsu take.Was it the snake baron's? I can't remember him taking other bejis...
I had the impression gatsu has a whole bunch of beherites.

btw, i just ordered a beherit over ebay, anyone else got one?
i wonder if it is going to be any good...

Could anyone remind me whose beherit did gatsu take.Was it the snake baron's? I can't remember him taking other bejis...

The Snake Apostle didn't have a Beherit to begin with (in the manga, anyway... but who cares about the anime? ;D ).
Guts' Beherit was the Count's one.

I had the impression gatsu has a whole bunch of beherites.

Nope.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
"Protected"... Well... Maybe not.
Don't forget that Rochine and "her children" were in a valley where Elves used to live...

In volume 14, the Skull Knight said that the cave was a good place to hide...
Maybe those places can hide branded persons, not exactly protect them by repelling Specters and the like...

Ok. puck being and elf, he can sense other elves or the aura of elves nearby. He sensed elfen aura with the Dragonslayer, godo's mine cave, and the cave in the video game (Does Miura accept the game storyline as part of berserk??). Ofcourse he was right, he's an elf afterall. Now try this on, is he also correct about the SkullKnight elfen aura?? Did the elves have something do with the SkullKnight's strange power? Also, didn't the SkullKnight sense the elf powder in the pouch Rickert had when they escaped the eclipse massacre?

Yeah puck sensed an eleven aura in the Skullknight but it is not know what the Skullknight is or why puck sensed an eleven aura in him.

He sensed elfen aura with the Dragonslayer,

Where did you read that? ^__^;;;

(Does Miura accept the game storyline as part of berserk??).

He wrote the plot, after all. ^^
It looks like he (still?) considers the game as part of the "official storyline"?...

Now try this on, is he also correct about the SkullKnight elfen aura??

Er... ^_^;

Also, didn't the SkullKnight sense the elf powder in the pouch Rickert had when they escaped the eclipse massacre?

I think he did, yes.

Vermillion

Where did you read that? ^__^;;;

In the beginning of the game after he takes out the bandits, Puck mentions that Gutts carries his house(referring to the sword). I just interpreted it that way.

Er... ^_^;

Somewhere in this messages board or BSOM's board, someone said that Puck sensed an elfen aura about the SkullKnight. I am pretty sure it was mentioned...anyone??

In the beginning of the game after he takes out the bandits, Puck mentions that Gutts carries his house(referring to the sword).

He wasn't referring to the sword, he was talking about Guts himself. ^_^;

Somewhere in this messages board or BSOM's board, someone said that Puck sensed an elfen aura about the SkullKnight. I am pretty sure it was mentioned...anyone??

Well, yeah, nobody said otherwise? ^^;
I just think that Puck is obviously right about that... Why would Miura make him say that if it wasn't true? ^_-

Vermillion

Puck was talking about Guts himself? Interesting...I can accept that. Wait...no I won't ;)

Because...wasn't the Dragonslayer forged from the ore in the fairy-enchanted mine next to Godo's place? Hence, the reason why Puck would say such a thing.

I think when he said that Guts carries his house he is reffering to the pouch where Guts keeps his knives and Beherit. Thats were Puck stays while traveling with Guts.

I think when he said that Guts carries his house he is reffering to the pouch where Guts keeps his knives and Beherit. Thats were Puck stays while traveling with Guts.

Yep, that's the reason. But he really calls Guts his "house", and even his "iron castle" in volume 19 (Isidro being his "country house" ;D ).

Vermillion

Gatts his iron house and Isidro his country house :D :D thats so funny....

So I guess that means Caska is Puck's pent house 8)

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
hehehe... i know this was a ways back in the thread, but i'm still chuckling about the idea that SK eats elves & that's why puck sensed an elfishness from him... that'd be the funniest plot twist EVER

M

Majin_Gatsu

That would be just plain ridiculous if Skullknight ate elves ... I tend to think that whatever Puck sensed has to do with Skully's armor or sword or something along those lines...

Okay two silly comments from the newbie:

Earlier, people were trying to figure out who/what some of the other god hand and apostle sacrifices were...and it made me wonder...who/what did Zoddo sacrifice?

Also, earlier, people were speculating on what Guts might sacrifice if he used his behelit as he could not sacrifice Casca since she was already branded. Could he sacrifice Griffith? I know it was stated 1 couldn't sacrifice for revenge, but it wouldn't be simple revenge. Guts wanted to be like Griffith before the birth of Femto so at the time Guts did havea great respect for him, and that is one of the things bothering Guts, that he could be just like Griffith. And since Griffith was reborn, does that make him susceptible to the chance of being a sacrifice. :-/

Just some weird thoughts... :D

Adding on to my own silly thoughts...

Could Skull Knight have been Zoddo's Sacrifice? Thus being even more like Guts?

Okay...I am in serious need of caffiene... :p

Could Skull Knight have been Zoddo's Sacrifice? Thus being even more like Guts?

So far, we haven't seen anything proving that Zoddo is more than about 300 years old. And since the Skull Knight has been around for about 1 000 years...
Of course, I guess Zoddo could be 1 000 years old... But what did he do during those 700 years, then?

Top Bottom