Anybody seen a bee lately?

I'm really not sure how but i got stung by a bee yesterday, i felt something sorta moving on the lapel of my coat so i turned it to see what was underneathe and i felt a sharp pain on my thumb and than i noticed some like booger like thing on it and what look like a tiny strand of saliva connecting to what i noticed was a bee. I had just been picked up by my friend and had not noticed any bee around at all until i was in the car at the gas station and was stung, i than brushed it off and proceeded to stomp it on the seat yelling profanities; my friend is allergic to bees so he ran out of the car like a little girl.

all i want to know is, its fucking feburary how the fuck did i get stung by a bee its not even spring yet.

crazyfuck said:
all i want to know is, its fucking feburary how the fuck did i get stung by a bee its not even spring yet.

Dude, I'm sorry but... it is quite obvious God hates you. Prepare for a horrid (and tragically short) life. :SK: :ganishka:

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
It was 60 degrees here Monday or something and we had 8 inches or so of snow Wednesday which hasn't even begun to melt.

Nature is weird sometimes.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
It may have hidden inside your coat or whatever piece of clothing you were wearing, sometimes bees get lost and find the safest spot as it gets cold. It's funny it got you since it probably hibernating, but it woke when it got warmer, was confused wearing such a large coat and thought fuck it all I since I last passed out and commited suicide by stinging you. Wasps do something similiar too, they find cotton clothes and just go and hibernate there, one stung me in a similiar fashion as I took out an old shirt.
Unfortuantely, it is not a sign of the apocalypse.

I've seen bees around. Yeah, it's february, but I live in Georgia, so it's fucking hot almost all the time.

I've never been stung though. I find that I can run faster than they fly. :carcus:

crazyfuck said:

It's not widely known, but there IS a species of bee that reside in the Arctic. However, since everything is melting and temperatures are rising, they are acclimating to warmer climates. They are known for the ferocious nature. Polar bears drowning? Nay, it's all an elaborate cover up to keep the existence of these Arctic Bees a secret.

P

Pencil-smith

The Perineum Falcon said:
... I find that I can run faster than they fly. :carcus:
Me too.
During one particularly heroic escape though, I was stung in the sole of my foot by a sneaky specimen, hiding in the grass. Clever insect. :puck:

Never been stung by bees I didn't step on though. :p

Billybob

Succumb to the will of the beast
Pencil-Knight said:
Me too.
During one particularly heroic escape though, I was stung in the sole of my foot by a sneaky specimen, hiding in the grass. Clever insect. :puck:

Never been stung by bees I didn't step on though. :p

I hate those little bastards in the grass. I got stung a couple times running around barefoot in the summer. Little assholes!

Top Bottom