Berserk Character studies

Just finished two big exams.. Thanks God I passed both of them. Will start painting again soon.
Here is a pencil study of my next project (although i will have to finish Zodd's picture first). I did this after spending sometime listening to "Sign 2".

March.jpg

bs4-small.jpg

vee209 said:
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh30/vee209/Berserk%20Studies/March.jpg

Impressive. I really liked it. If I had a pencil study as beautiful as I find this one to be, I would frame it an put it on my wall so I could admire it every day.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Like everyone else, I really dig the group shot. It's treated tastefully, and all the characters are, ya know in character. Very cool.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's a great composition, reminiscent of Miura's own work while being its own thing. Thumbs up.

Your skills are so ridiculously impressive. I love, love, love it. Swans, great touch. It's such a peaceful looking scene. So well done.

"More bars everywhere." Get it? :carcus:

X

Xem

Amazing, amazing amazing. Is it just me or does Guts' hilt look a tad high? Probably just me. Did I say amazing? Can't wait for the colors, though if you simply left it alone it's still.... amazing! :guts:

Thank you for the comments, everyone. It occurs to me that I completely forgot about the two elves! :puck:
Here are more detailed studies of the characters.
Ishdro1.jpg

sk1.jpg

csk-fns.jpg

serp.jpg

Walter - I didn't get a chance to draw Guts last week as the library was closing. Here is the scan. Will transfer it on canvas this weekend.
Many thanks for the comments, M, Griffith and Bunnet.
gs.jpg

vee209 said:
Walter - I didn't get a chance to draw Guts last week as the library was closing. Here is the scan. Will transfer it on canvas this weekend.
Many thanks for the comments, M, Griffith and Bunnet.

Downloaded and saved for personal viewing pleasure.

I decided to change the colour of the background of Zodd's picture altogether. Did quite a lot of modification. Here is the state of the pic right now.

zd11123.jpg

Top Bottom