Episode 293

Judo

Midlands finest
thanx scanbot!

neat episode indeed... i like it when we share the events from rabans or owens point of view.
makes me more eager for the point when they finally meet up again.

hay guys when is episode 294 released do you know :troll:

I remember reading a comment on the previous episode, to the effect of "lazy Mr. Miura got tired of drawing hundreds of soldiers, so he killed them all off!" That was funny at the time, and hilarious in light of episode 293. :D I can't imagine what kind of work ethic Mr. Miura has, that he can keep up this level of effort.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
dimasok said:
Yeah, but unless I'm missing something, it's terribly outdated...

There's a separate thread for Vol. 33 translations, in which you will find translations for the current episodes.  Contact me by PM if you have any more questions, as this is getting off topic.

There's a separate thread for Vol. 33 translations, in which you will find translations for the current episodes. Contact me by PM if you have any more questions, as this is getting off topic.
Oh yeah sorry, missed that one. Thx mate and sorry for the offtopic :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Very cool episode, I think I'm just a sucker for large character movements like every human in the city meeting up like that. Love that there's nothing left of the Kushans but their clothes, and using them like that is a clever trick (though still rather risky unless someone among speaks Kushan), and whenever I see something like that, it always makes me think of the possibilities of mistaken identity. No use escaping the enemy to get wasted by friendly fire. =)

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Hahah, at first I thought those girls were some concubines or something before reading Aaz's summary. Great episode though it's one hell of a risky plan, but hopefully they can get out of there in time before the big show. :ganishka:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What's with Miura and blondes? In the troll caves, tons of blondes held prisoner, now another horde of imprisoned blondes here... he's obsessed, I think maybe someone should check his basement. =)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Good to have you back, Gren!

I'd imagine handling it new Berserk episodes in giant chunk would be awesome, though. I'd do that if I had more willpower...

P

Pencil-smith

Aazealh said:
Anyway, nice episode. It's cool to see that the Resistance is really acting on its own, following the information delivered by the dream but still thinking things through and using this opportunity to rescue everybody. Raban can be proud of himself.

Indeed. The last few pages made my heart jump with excitement.
Vive la resistance!

PS : "notonboat.zip" is the funniest filename ever. Thanks Scanbot.

Man not even a panel on Ganishka. Miura's really building the hype for this one. I know he's not gonna win but I do hope that Ganishka leaves his mark on the series and story aside from being the enemy Griffith has to triumph over. Hell I kind of hope he gives him a lasting scar or something, similar to what Guts and Zodd gave him.

I know he's not gonna win but I do hope that Ganishka leaves his mark on the series and story aside from being the enemy Griffith has to triumph over
Not too sure about that. What if Ganishka DOES win and manages to plunge Griffith back into his Femto form in the other world and ONLY then will Femto triumph using his powers there (which are, supposedly, not with him whilst in the regular world). I'm not sure that is plausible at all (can he even revert to his previous God-Hand form after the incarnation ceremony?), but it would be nice :)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
dimasok said:
Not too sure about that. What if Ganishka DOES win and manages to plunge Griffith back into his Femto form in the other world and ONLY then will Femto triumph using his powers there (which are, supposedly, not with him whilst in the regular world). I'm not sure that is plausible at all (can he even revert to his previous God-Hand form after the incarnation ceremony?), but it would be nice :)

Interesting :idea:, but I doubt very much that will happen.

Anything's possible but Im like 99 percent sure the Godhand would not allow for someone like Ganishka to triump and they basically engineered him to be what he was so he could be the tyrant that Griffith overthrow's. I just hope that his apostle-womb-thing is more than just a bad ass fight (though I wouldnt mind that what-so-ever). Id like to see Griffith actually look flustered and if anyone were able to do it, its that crazy apostle king sorceror!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
Hell I kind of hope he gives him a lasting scar or something, similar to what Guts and Zodd gave him.

Walter said:
That's not to say I think Griffith will have it truly easy. Ganishka's already shown he's full of surprises, and I think he may yet leave a permanent reminder of his temporary reign over the world. Just not sure what it'll be yet... Maybe he'll mar Griffith's perfect face? I bet he'd enjoy that :ganishka:
Beaten!

A sight for sore eyes! Thank you so much!
Raban displayed some awesome leadership skills, I mean to lead out such a mob and have them act so orderly and soldier-like is quite a feat. I do believe that they'll need a lot of luck or a distraction of some sorts to pull it off.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
Hell I kind of hope he gives him a lasting scar or something, similar to what Guts and Zodd gave him.

Don't we all. :guts:

dimasok said:
Not too sure about that. What if Ganishka DOES win and manages to plunge Griffith back into his Femto form in the other world and ONLY then will Femto triumph using his powers there (which are, supposedly, not with him whilst in the regular world).

Doesn't sound very likely to me (what with the God Hand residing on another plane and all). Besides, Griffith definitely seems to have supernatural powers, maybe not the same Femto had, but powers all the same. It'd be good if he had to make some impressive demonstration of his powers though, maybe Falcon of Light-style.

HawaiianStallion said:
Anything's possible but Im like 99 percent sure the Godhand would not allow for someone like Ganishka to triump and they basically engineered him to be what he was so he could be the tyrant that Griffith overthrow's.

Well, I don't think the God Hand really acts on this level, it's more in the domain of the Idea of Evil. The God Hand always tell apostles to "do as they wish" (remember Wyald). Nevertheless, I do agree that it's basically impossible for Ganishka to win, especially if we take into account that the dream telling the people how to act during the night clearly implies that Griffith had anticipated everything. Personally I just hopes that Ganishka surprises him at some point and dies a worthy death.

Top Bottom