I have a question??

qbanlink

"What has been taken by the SWORD, Must be re
I love Berserk the anime. It is one of my favorite anime and I really hate being left out with out knowing what happened after episode 25. Since I can't read japanese, I have no choice but to be left out in the darkness about what happens next. Does anyone know if they are making any new episodes that continues the series? Do they have a book out that is in english, that continues the series? Or just comic books that are in japanese? What is going to happen with the anime series? Will it end with episode 25 or are they planning on making more episodes? Does anyone know were I can find a pretty good descriptive summary of what happens after episode 25? ???

qbanlink

"What has been taken by the SWORD, Must be re
I did? Well I didn't read the FAQ. Can you or someone answer my questions though, it would be nice.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: FAQ YOU!

Hahaha, Haguefactor is in full force today! :)

I did? Well I didn't read the FAQ. Can you or someone answer my questions though, it would be nice.
I feel like this is standardized test; "What's wrong with this statement?" Anyway, read the FAQ if you’re honestly interested in learning about Berserk, it’s more like an encyclopedia for the entire series.

connery.jpg

"I wrote it down in my FAQ so I wouldn't have to remember!"​
Does anyone know were I can find a pretty good descriptive summary of what happens after episode 25? ???
Gee, guess where we keep those?

Hint: http://skullknight.net/faq/

-Griffith

Top Bottom