Criminal Macabre

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Hey guys, I know some of you are buying the Dark Horse edition of Berserk. So I guess some of you might be interested in other Dark Horse stuff.

I just finished this book that was published by Dark Horse:

Criminal Macabre The Complete Cal McDonald Stories

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=14-538

I myself am a big fan of the comics and I really enjoyed this book by Steve Niles featuring the first stories of criminal macabre before he continued them in comics format. I suggest it to anyone who likes the series or to whoever read horror books. The book is kinda fast to read considering it's composed of short stories! anyway I just wanted to share this! Let me know if anyone reads and your thought about it if you want! :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
jackson_hurley said:
Hey guys, I know some of you are buying the Dark Horse edition of Berserk. So I guess some of you might be interested in other Dark Horse stuff.

Interesting theory. =)

Escalus

Kiss My Cons
Semi-Hijack (I'm sorry, but not really)---"The End League" published by Dark Horse...

bar fucking none the best comic I've ever had the pleasure of reading (I read em for 7 yrs as a kid and only recently went back, 15 yrs later).

But I digress...Issue 1 of "The End League" came out last month and I picked it up off the shelf due to its' strangeness. The very first narrative line pulled me in. The art was O.K. to better than avg., the characters names were laughable, but as I read on the story blew my fucking mind. I shelled out a couple of bucks and awwwww shit am I thankful.

If you enjoy reading traditional superhero comics, *or did as a kid*, you'll appreciate/enjoy/be blown away by the script. Talk about a mind-fuck...it's as if every superheroic archetype gets ass-raped by 21st C. reality...I won't spoil w/ any plot details bc it's so fucking good it'd be a travesty for me to even try...if so inclined, you should check that shit out man. Word.

Top Bottom