Is it the end for the Kucinich's??

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dennis Kucinich, the liberal Ohio politician who made two failed White House campaigns, fought Tuesday in the Democratic primary to keep his seat against the toughest, best-financed challenger in his 12-year congressional career.
ADVERTISEMENT

Although the presidential primary commanded most of the nation's attention, Kucinich's race was the best known congressional contest on ballots in Ohio and Texas.

Other races included three veterans of the Iraq war seeking congressional nominations in Ohio and a battle for the nomination to challenge Sen. John Cornyn in Texas. Voters in one Vermont community approved a measure calling for the arrest of President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

For years, the 61-year-old Kucinich has won re-election by margins of up to 75 percent in a reliably Democratic district.
capt81387ac29dcb4a02bca4c2adc3e651f.jpg
Is it the last time we will ever get to see his hot wife ever again?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What a surprise, another attractive woman not up to Internet standards of beauty. =)

computergeek1.jpg

"Oh man, what a fuckin' dog, I think I'm gonna throw up!"​

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
Last thing I heard was he was pretty much slated to win.
That's good to hear. I just realized I forgot to post the link to the story, but with news like what you told me Fuck It.. :carcus:

Griffith No More! said:
What a surprise, another attractive woman not up to Internet standards of beauty. =)

She needs Double G tits and an ass you can bounce coins off of then maybe she is ready for the internet.

Top Bottom