Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

Aazealh said:
The Griffith statue will be 31.5 cm (height) x 32 cm (width) x 27 cm (depth), and the Ganishka one will be 10 cm (height) x 8 cm (width) x 9 cm (depth).

It's a cool bonus.
The best would be a diorama, at the same scale, between Ganishka and Griffith.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Armored_Berserk said:
It's a cool bonus.
The best would be a diorama, at the same scale, between Ganishka and Griffith.

Yeah that would be nice, but the price wouldn't. ;)

G

Genome

The AOW home page have change and it seems that there will be two version as it's said that the Ganishka statue will be attache to the purple mantle version.

here is the presentation text :

"Griffith*limited purple mantle
ART OF WAR’s new pre-order will be a 1/6 scale Griffith statue which is over 30cm high. The decorations on the armor are of details and the feel of iron has been realized as real. A mini statue of Ganishka is attached to the limited purple mantle version. Pre-order starts at 11:00, 14 March(Japanese time).*The photo is image only."

Genome said:
The AOW home page have change and it seems that there will be two version as it's said that the Ganishka statue will be attache to the purple mantle version.

here is the presentation text :

"Griffith*limited purple mantle
ART OF WAR’s new pre-order will be a 1/6 scale Griffith statue which is over 30cm high. The decorations on the armor are of details and the feel of iron has been realized as real. A mini statue of Ganishka is attached to the limited purple mantle version. Pre-order starts at 11:00, 14 March(Japanese time).*The photo is image only."

Why make 2 version since they product only 100 pieces?? For me, when you product only 100 pieces, this mean that it is already a limited version

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Armored_Berserk said:
Why make 2 version since they product only 100 pieces?? For me, when you product only 100 pieces, this mean that it is already a limited version

Yeah, but they'll probably increase the number of units produced. They do it all the time. It's likely that when they announced 100 units, they were only planning to release one version. Then after getting feedback they decided to increase the production in order to meet the demand more accurately.

G

Genome

I just got an email form AOW. So I was right there will be 2 version.

- The purple mantle with the statue of Ganishka (as a LE version I think)
- The other version will be the blue mantle with nothing more I guess.

Here is the mail :

Pre-order of New Item : Griffith*blue mantle

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you that another version of Griffith: Griffith*blue mantle (will also be open for pre-order at 11:00am, 14 March (Japanese time).

Different from the limited version, the blue mantle version is an order-to-made item, up to 100 orders. Details in color are different between the 2 versions.

Manufacture up to 100 units. Price per unit is 75,000 JAPANESE YEN.

Pre-order taking period: 11:00am, 14 March~ 4 April (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access www.art-of-war.co.jp/ for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

Genome said:
I just got an email form AOW. So I was right there will be 2 version.

- The purple mantle with the statue of Ganishka (as a LE version I think)
- The other version will be the blue mantle with nothing more I guess.

Purple mantle version for me please. :guts:

G

Genome

Same for me... That will be 2/100 :serpico: But damn 75000 yens. Guess it's better to be in Europe as Euro as a very good change those month (472 euros VS 732 US dollars)

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Genome said:
Same for me... That will be 2/100 :serpico: But damn 75000 yens. Guess it's better to be in Europe as Euro as a very good change those month (472 euros VS 732 US dollars)

Just because the number of Euros is smaller, doesn't mean we pay less. ;)

Purple for me.

22high.jpg

G

Genome

Unfortunately the armor glow behind are not in the pack :serpico:

Pictures of the purple version are less well done than the blue one... Whatever the model is the same.

Genome said:
Unfortunately the armor glow behind are not in the pack :serpico:

Pictures of the purple version are less well done than the blue one... Whatever the model is the same.

Yeah, actually, judging from the pictures, I kinda like the blue one more! But, I went with the purple one of course. Hehe.

G

Genome

Well the blue one is little bit to blue for me :serpico: but I prefer the color of the hairs than on the purple version.

Genome said:
Well the blue one is little bit to blue for me :serpico: but I prefer the color of the hairs than on the purple version.

The hairs have the same color, It is because of the lighting.
Look at the both face, the blue one is darker and I don't think that AOW use different face color for the statues.

G

Genome

What is interesting with the blue version is that it's a order-to-made item. AOW used to do this with the YAM for some items (usually small and cheap :serpico: but well done).

I checked the picture once again for the hairs color, I still think the blue version have hairs lighter than the purple version.

finally the item is still on sale, everything have gone in the night as it used to be few years ago. That's true that the item is expensive. How many of you ordered it ?

Top Bottom