Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

Picked up the purple. Which as far as I am concerned is more accurate.

Let's see if we can figure out how many of these sold. What order numbers were you guys? I was 10 and 11 for the purple version.

Mike

G

Genome

On my side I prefer the base of the purple version (Let says LE version). The blue one looks like a kitchen :guts:

New pictures do not show the face in front, I'm scared, it seems face has problem like all other Griffith Statues before, nose seems too big

I will not order it for the moment, I will see later

However, I will let the helmet.

OP31205460037_3.jpg

I like his eyes on this picture, he look terrific.

Armored_Berserk said:
Seems that the statue don't meet with success, AOW aren't going to make another 1/6 scale statue before long time :troll:

Where did you read this? Did they tell you this through email? It's a shame, but really, can they blame us? It's WAY too expensive. Materials don't cost THAT much. What are they thinking?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
It's a shame, but really, can they blame us?  It's WAY too expensive.  Materials don't cost THAT much.  What are they thinking?

That and it's another Griffith statue, and it's pretty boring.  I demand a 1/6 Serpico!  (Not that I'll be able to afford it :judo:).

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Also, it's just another Griffith. Where's the non-chibi Puck that I begged for in the survey. :miura:

DirectDK said:
Where did you read this? Did they tell you this through email? It's a shame, but really, can they blame us? It's WAY too expensive. Materials don't cost THAT much. What are they thinking?

It's just a hypothesis.
Now I'm looking forward to see the next statue...a Locus "Horse Riding" 1/10 would be awesome :guts:

Godred

Once sent from the Golden Hall.
Meh, looks bland to me. If its that big and I would be spending that much money, I would want it to be a bit more dramatic. I like it, but with how big he is, I feel he should also be giant in what he was doing.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Godred said:
Meh, looks bland to me. If its that big and I would be spending that much money, I would want it to be a bit more dramatic. I like it, but with how big he is, I feel he should also be giant in what he was doing.

Couldn't agree more. :guts:

I took the blue one!
It s very expensive :/ Even if I find the face of griffith very ugly,I find the armor very cool and accurate! of course I will let the helmet on :p
I think that the blue one is more beautiful and I prefer the base of this one than the base of the purple because it's more prestigious.
Someone said that the base of the blue one looks like a kitchen but a luxurious and prestigious one! :p
The negative point is that the statue will be only delivered in august... :(
patience patience...

Do you think that we can ask AOW to use SAL ship? (we have less chances to pay custom taxes)

Pucky said:
I took the blue one!
It s very expensive :/ Even if I find the face of griffith very ugly,I find the armor very cool and accurate! of course I will let the helmet on :p
I think that the blue one is more beautiful and I prefer the base of this one than the base of the purple because it's more prestigious.
Someone said that the base of the blue one looks like a kitchen but a luxurious and prestigious one! :p
The negative point is that the statue will be only delivered in august... :(
patience patience...

Do you think that we can ask AOW to use SAL ship? (we have less chances to pay custom taxes)

You can ask them to put a lower amount on the package.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/prg_data/img/OP11209027245_1.jpg

AWGAHD... FAK. The pic at the bottom right corner... :zodd: I can hardly explain how in looove I am with that view of him with his helmet down.

Armored_Berserk said:
http://kenshin.myjalbum.net/Griffith%20Purple%20Mantle/

It seems that they re-sculpt the face! :guts:

Some great pictures on there. Thanks for directing us to this site!

Top Bottom