FA - "Branded Box" PS2 & Henacyoko Gouten 1/1 Evarella, Kuri 1/3 Puck & Evarella

Hi guys,

I've recently picked up some grail kits (now I have both 1/6 Slan Resin kits (one with Kubrick) & 1/1 Henacyoko Gouten Puck).

I'm pretty excited but because I spend an exuberant amount of money on these grail kits I'm clearing out some other items, also I'm going to Japan very soon and need some extra $$$, for auction are:-

- Henacyoko Gouten 1/1 Evarella kit
- Henacyoko Gouten 1/3 Kuri Puck and Evarella kits
- Limited PS2 "Branded Box" with game and Art of War Guts Figure

Also this thread might be useful for those of you who haven't seen a closeup of the Guts figure anyhow, I'm under the impression that this particular one was a limited edition not available by itself, it was a variant of some sort? Please let me know if I'm not correct on this!!!

evarella-01.jpg
puck--evarella-01.jpg

All with low starting bids, as that Branded Box always seems to be priced too high. I got all items from Yahoo Japan, the box some years ago and the resin kits very recently, paying middle man fees sucks so a good chance to pick up these items without the extra costs.

eBay - Evarella
eBay - Puck & Evarella
eBay - Branded Box

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FA - "Branded Box" PS2 & Henacyoko Gouten 1/1 Evarella, Kuri 1/3 Puck & Evar

fiathriel said:
Also this thread might be useful for those of you who haven't seen a closeup of the Guts figure anyhow, I'm under the impression that this particular one was a limited edition not available by itself, it was a variant of some sort? Please let me know if I'm not correct on this!!!

Yeah it's a slight variant of a rather common action figure. You won't find the exact same one outside of the Branded Box. There's something strange with your game DVD though: it's pink (color of the regular edition) while the Branded Box one is golden.

Re: FA - "Branded Box" PS2 & Henacyoko Gouten 1/1 Evarella, Kuri 1/3 Puck & Evar

Hiya!!!

Thanks, I didn't realise (would not have realised) . . . . . when you buy items from Yahoo Japan and have no understanding of the language I guess it's easy for things to go amiss, I'll amend the listing!! Thanks!!!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

fiathriel said:
Thanks, I didn't realise (would not have realised) . . . . . when you buy items from Yahoo Japan and have no understanding of the language I guess it's easy for things to go amiss, I'll amend the listing!! Thanks!!!

No problem. After looking at the other pictures, it appears that the DVD case itself isn't from the Branded Box either and also from the regular edition.

Top Bottom