Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 1

Nr.6...and probably the last for this week
Berscomic6.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Excellente! Great characteratures, but I want to see the rest of the cast now! :judo:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
zrexe said:
Please don't laugh at me, but who's the guy second from the left?
Looks like Tom Cruise to me.

And thanks for all the great entries Klaus, but I have to agree that I'm eager to see the rest of the cast. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahaha, definitely your best one so far Klaus. I caught all the caricatures.

Griff, keep the Gutsfield stuff comin.

Griffith

I think we're all fans of Casca's "old shag carpet" around these parts, and on that note, the SUNDAY EDITION!

gutsfield005.gif

Bonus points to whomever can decipher the uber-nerdy triple entendre easter egg. =)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Are you feeling the pressure to be funny every day, Griff, what with the daily strips? So far, tho, you're doing great :ganishka:

Griffith

No, there's not really pressure to be funny (it's Garfield :troll:), and I've actually got ideas to last me through the rest of the week. Like, stuff I came up with before Casca was introduced, but I didn't use yet it because I wanted establish more variety first to keep people interested. The real pressure is just in having to take the time out to physically sit down and do it at some point every day. Creatively, it's more like I'm at the point where you can't get your ideas out fast enough to run out before you think of more in the process.

BTW, I realized I'm an idiot for never buying a stylus and wasting years I could have been drawing on my computer, any recommendations?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Griffith No More! said:
BTW, I realized I'm an idiot for never buying a stylus and wasting years I could have been drawing on my computer, any recommendations?

Wacom, whichever one you can afford. I've had mine for over a year and love it

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Where do I subscribe to your newsletter, Griff? I'd like to receive the daily comic directly in my mailbox. :void:

Griffith No More! said:
Thanks for the info, C.

You're welcome! :guts:

Seriously though, I am enjoying the comics. Always adds a bit of fun to my monotonous work schedule. :troll:

- C

CnC

Ad Oculos
Jim Davis has provided Griff with 20 years of material for this. I think we've only gotten a bit into the first few years or so. So keep it coming! :troll:

Top Bottom