Episode 294

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Nice preview! Thanks and welcome to the board.

I wonder if the soldiers we see now are the real Kushans or if it's the survivors of the city that just escaped? Or is it going to be the battle starting at some point outside the city?

Edit: After looking closely they are the survivors of the city (they don't walk in the same direction)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Gaiserik, and thank you for posting the preview. It doesn't tell us much, but the episode itself promises to be interesting.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Hey, Gaiserik, welcome!  I wonder what kind of problems Raban and company are gonna get into.  I doubt they'll make it out of there without something going wrong.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Hey, Gaiserik, welcome! I wonder what kind of problems Raban and company are gonna get into. I doubt they'll make it out of there without something going wrong.
Yes, I see a brickwall heading their way eventually:
Code:
"Where are you going?*"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....**"

*Translated from Sanskrit
** Translated from Midlandese
Of course, if the uniforms they're wearing are of higher-ranking soldiers/generals, then it may not be an issue.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
Code:
"Where are you going?*"

Haha, exactly. :ganishka:

Walter said:
Of course, if the uniforms they're wearing are of higher-ranking soldiers/generals, then it may not be an issue.

That's a possibility, like if they're Ganishka's imperial guard or something like that.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Good ep. MASS EXODUS!

That's some smooth thinking by Raban, and potentially dangerous too, though Im sure they'll be fine in the end.
BAM! Me and Miura are of the same mind :badbone:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Code:
"Where are you going?*"

It'll probably be as easy as making it look like a mass surrender.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Fantastic.

I'm an idiot who thinks it's next week, which makes no sense, because it'd be spring break.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
Fantastic.

Hopefully it'll be up on Thursday night... otherwise it'll have to be next week =(
Huh? I mean, it could come out anytime from now until... well, forever. But we'll eventually get it. As always.

hanafubuku

The deal with Magnifico worked out afterall
CnC said:
I still would like to see how they got an armor that fit Foss.. :void:

He could be their giveaway

That, and most of the soldiers would be shorter than normal :> (presuming that those blonds are shorter than kushan males).

Walter said:
Well, if they ran into a situation dependant on the rank of their uniform, their decorum and inability to speak Kushanese would be a problem too. If spotted from far away, probably wont be an issue but otherwise they are gonna need re-enforcements since almost everyone is a civilian.

Oh, speaking of running - the whole dress up situation feels like a scene en masse out of the Hitman games, or MGS3 ^_^

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Hahaha, this episode is fucking awesome. :guts: Seriously, it's incredible, it's got it all.

You ain't kidding. it's got everything, even FOSS IN ARMOR! :ganishka:

I eagerly await a translation

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
very very cool episode indeed! I like the scene where Owen and Raban meet again. :guts: Foss is amazingly funny in armour but like Aaz said he didn't get noticed after all! I wonder who his the guy on the horse and I can't wait to read what Silat is saying to the others. Wow great episode again! Thanks scanbot!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
I like the scene where Owen and Raban meet again.

Of course, it's awesome. Really the icing on the cake after all the rest.

jackson_hurley said:
I wonder who his the guy on the horse and I can't wait to read what Silat is saying to the others.

He's evidently from the Hawks. Probably one of the captured/freed Kushans. And yeah, the Bakiraka's intervention is most interesting. Raban's reaction to what Silat says, too. And Foss' attitude towards Griffith when he finally sees him is impressive as well. I mean, with the level of devotion he's showing now, he might as well become a priest. Minister, indeed.

Top Bottom