Episode 294

After a long annoying day, what a treat it is to see the episode waiting!

THANK YOUUUU!!!!!

Wow, Foss must be shitting his pants.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Ultimate reward for midterm week!

This really did have everything. Looking forward to the 28th.. but before that -- translations!

Thanks for the episode scanbot... It seems that things are going on smoothly for Griffith nevertheless Silat does not seem that charmed by Neo B.O.T.H even though he does not oppose them for now that may become really interesting in the future, well maybe the translation will prove me wrong so I can't wait for it.

Kipiteup everybody

Draulix

FOOOD!!
"WORD!" on scan bot.
Working on translation ATM.
Give me 2 hours or so and will have one up. woot this episode rocks. The Tapasa are in it!..

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Of course, it's awesome. Really the icing on the cake after all the rest.

He's evidently from the Hawks. Probably one of the captured/freed Kushans. And yeah, the Bakiraka's intervention is most interesting. Raban's reaction to what Silat says, too. And Foss' attitude towards Griffith when he finally sees him is impressive as well. I mean, with the level of devotion he's showing now, he might as well become a priest. Minister, indeed.

Yeah that's what I thought first but since we didn't really see him before I was wondering if he was a new apostle we didn't see before or if he was just a colleague from Griffith's ranks or something! Thanks for the heads-up though!

Beautiful episode, I really liked the meeting of Raban and Owen; we'll need a translation now for Silat speech >_>

Draulix

FOOOD!!
TRANSLATION IS UP!! :ganishka:
ITS UP!! IT IS!! :ganishka:
GO CHECK IT OUT NOW! :ganishka:

My goodness, Silat has changed his thoughts about the war and it will be mass interesting to see what he will do
when "His" time comes to make a mark in the story line that will OMGWTFPWN so sho. :beast:

I can only hope the showdown is the next episode for :ganishka: vs :griff:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Draulix said:
My goodness, Silat has changed his thoughts about the war and it will be mass interesting to see what he will do

I wonder if he really changed his thoughts. The Bakiraka have been mostly watching things without interfering since volume 27 (when they could have helped Ganishka prevent catastrophes, like during the Vritannis battle). I think he just wanted to confront them about their actions and see what was going on, but from the way things went it seems apparent that he didn't intend to capture/report them in the first place anyway. I really dig the Bakiraka's independent third party role so far, but man, how I wish they join up with Guts in the future... Episodes like this only reinforce my... desire.

Draulix said:
I can only hope the showdown is the next episode for :ganishka: vs :griff:.

Don't be in such a hurry. :guts: We should savor all those preliminary episodes in order to fully appreciate the climax.

Draulix

FOOOD!!
I think you're right, Silat might have not changed his thoughts as I think Miura wants to keep them as an independent 3rd party but I could not help to think that in some way Silat has changed his views, though his open minded-ways of thinking is one of his positive traits.

err.. what was I thinking, the showdown Can't be next episode. Like Miura always does... nothing ever epic will ever start or happen in terms of this late in the development of the Volume... like 3 or less episodes to go to finish Volume 33.. if anything he will start it early 34 or at least there after? right? word?.. lol

Though the next episode will be key since the city is empty of citizens and such. It must be the new and revised form of Ganishka that we may get to see in its entirety or a peek of it but one can only hope...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Draulix said:
I think you're right, Silat might have not changed his thoughts as I think Miura wants to keep them as an independent 3rd party but I could not help to think that in some way Silat has changed his views, though his open minded-ways of thinking is one of his positive traits.

Well, my point is that the Bakiraka had already distanced themselves from Ganishka and have only been staying around to see what would happen and try to take advantage of the situation. Their goal is the same it has always been: to better their condition as a clan. They're not going to join up with Griffith or anything at this point. What Silat did here is simply to show to the Hawk's allies that he spared them when he could have ruined their plans, establishing himself, if not as an ally, at least as a neutral party that isn't an enemy. Plus, they're now more or less indebted to him in that regard as far as honor goes. If Griffith wins the battle against Ganishka, this move will have been most important.

Basically, the Bakiraka is reinforcing its positions (like it always tries to) and attempting to gain something out of the events to come, while announcing that it will not interfere and staying wary of both camps.

Draulix said:
err.. what was I thinking, the showdown Can't be next episode. Like Miura always does... nothing ever epic will ever start or happen in terms of this late in the development of the Volume... like 3 or less episodes to go to finish Volume 33.. if anything he will start it early 34 or at least there after? right? word?.. lol

Hmm, I don't think that's a good reasoning to have. I doubt Miura calculates when events should happen in terms of their place in the volumes, and volumes often end on a climax anyway. Besides, one could easily argue that things have already started by now. Like often, big events will span more than one volume.

Thanks for the translation Draulix (an excellent episode!)

I really dig the Bakiraka's independent third party role so far, but man, how I wish they join up with Guts in the future

Yeah,I think the same.But if Silat is going to join Guts his clan should be annihilated first (maybe by the Hawk's army or by Ganishka in the final match?)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Baldulf said:
Yeah,I think the same.But if Silat is going to join Guts his clan should be annihilated first (maybe by the Hawk's army or by Ganishka in the final match?)

Well, not necessarily. I don't really envision it as him joining Guts' group like Azan, but more as a form of alliance, where they would have a common goal and would fight alongside each other while remaining as separate parties.

Well, not necessarily. I don't really envision it as him joining Guts' group like Azan, but more as a form of alliance, where they would have a common goal and would fight alongside each other while remaining as separate parties.

It's a chance of course,but I don't think the Bakiraka (as a group) could stand against an enemy who is not human.A single apostle would be able to exterminate most of them.

A big group in Berserk usually means a big carnage.

Top Bottom