Episode 295

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith No More! said:
Oooh, very stylish preview, I like the contrast.

Yup, very cool in my opinion. And I bet the shot right after the one in the preview is the dome in the distance exploding. :ganishka:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Yup, very cool in my opinion. And I bet the shot right after the one in the preview is the dome in the distance exploding. :ganishka:

I'm tellin' ya, it's going to go down just like the end of Yoshi's Island.

yoshiwing.jpg

JetBlack

CASULTY FAN
Oh amazing over all the title: Final God! That means "God at the end he's here!" or "Now you can see the final form of Ganishka and the true form of Griffith!!" :ganishka:
However I can't wait too... I expect big revelations this time! :void:
Thanks for the preview.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Nice.

It'll be a good way to bid March farewell... and maybe Ganishka? Maybe a little premature for that...

S

Sanguinius

Uriel said:
Nice.

It'll be a good way to bid March farewell... and maybe Ganishka? Maybe a little premature for that...

None of the major battles are over in a single episode, I imagine it'll take a few for Griffith to tidy things up.

S

smoke

I'm guessing two or three more episodes before we see Ganishka bite the dust. Maybe he'll go into servitude of Grif? Just occured to me. Seems pretty unlikely.

Cool preview.

creampuff_war

haven't you already paid enough for your life?
here I am, eating my Wheaties and looking at the new preview, and all I can think of is that shot in Armageddon when an asteroid crashes into Paris. The shot where the camera is right behind the gargoyle and the Eiffel tower in the background. That's pretty much the only part of the movie worth remembering anyway.

anywho, I believe that "final god" or "the end of god" refers to Ganishka's transformation, which will be the final form he graces the pages of Berserk with. His demise should be in at least one or two more episodes though. As for Griffith, personally, I don't think he'll change his appearance or form or whatever...Unless, it does happen to be the form of Femto, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom