Episode 295

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome. It looks like this may be one of the final pages of the episode, which is establishing the pace that I expected. Griff will arrive in May :guts:

Im wondering what will happen to Wyndham. I mean, I don't expect it to be ruined since it's such a central location for the kingdom (hell, for the whole series, really). But when I see a giant, towering Ganishka-god casting a shadow over the entire region, and his FOOT is on the capital, I just wonder how it'll survive. Of course, that idea presumes he's composed of solid mass, when it very well could be something ... other.

Can any of our international scholars out there identify any immediate similarities to Ganishka's form and other mythical creatures/gods?

Honestly why do the breaks have to come near or just before the end of a vol? It seriously handle the progress of the new released date for the book...

Damn! :puck:

Don't mind the break, But at least let us have the next volume release faster instead of another year like vol32 :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit, Ganishka!

I was also wondering if Wyndham was going to be destroyed, and I guess the answer is yes. Maybe that'll allow us to see some of what is buried under it (thinking of the Tower of Rebirth here :SK:).

Smith said:
Honestly why do the breaks have to come near or just before the end of a vol? It seriously handle the progress of the new released date for the book...

That's a semi-valid concern for once, but I doubt Miura reasons in terms of volumes.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Straight outta Hell, Ganishka is awesome. Wyndham looks like it'll be ruined at this rate.

Some great reveal shots here, and some "reaction" shots that would make Spielberg proud. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I bet page 13 will please the Cthulhu fans. It's some fancy beard right there. :guts: Anyway, I love the apostles' reaction on page 19. Now they know who's the boss among them. :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Abul-Abbas said:
That's my boy! :ganishka: Incredible! We may finally see Griffith sweat.

He says "I come from the abyss of the evil world" on page 5. :idea:

PS: I'm retitling this episode "Shadow of the Colossus". :troll:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wow. Poor Daiba, he's scared shitless. "Daiba...Daiba..." :daiba:

Aazealh said:
I was also wondering if Wyndham was going to be destroyed, and I guess the answer is yes. Maybe that'll allow us to see some of what is buried under it (thinking of the Tower of Rebirth here :SK:).

I was thinking the same thing. I just reread Vol. 10 and now I'm itching to see more of the underground capital.

GOSH, HOLY SHIT!! OWNING!!!

I DON'T MIND WAITING TO MAY 23RD AFTER SEEING WHAT I AM SEEING

WTF UNSTOPPABLE GODLIKE!!!

P.S: Best episode ever seen in the entire 33 volumes of Berserk... Seriously this what I call BAD-ASS

JetBlack

CASULTY FAN
Wow thanks! :ganishka: Awesome there will be a great fight! But we know he was only an apostle and now is more than... but Griffith is over all. And when he wins against him all the people will call him a hero!!! :guts:

And yes I want to see under the Tower of Rebirth when all was 1, and this is cathartic.

And finally where is our man Skully?!

:judo: Miura is so slow but so great with high quality, maybe cause he is slow? :guts:
However I don't get used yet (maybe never); like a kid, you know, the more awesome it is the more I want it now! :ganishka:

There's a rare recessive gene causes some people with with warts to grow root like appendages over their hands and feet. Only four people in the world have it. (One in Poland, one in Indonesia, and two in China) And Ganishka's face reminds me of the symptom.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DetriusXii said:
There's a rare recessive gene causes some people with with warts to grow root like appendages over their hands and feet. Only four people in the world have it. (One in Poland, one in Indonesia, and two in China) And Ganishka's face reminds me of the symptom.

I've seen pictures of a guy with it, and I think it's different. Like you say, they're more like roots, while Ganishka's appendages look like tentacles.

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Aazealh said:
Hmm yeah, your guess is correct. A corrupted state in Griffith's transformations? What? During the Eclipse, Griffith became Femto, losing his corporeal form in the process. Then later on Femto incarnated himself into a new physical body that resembled the old one. It's pretty simple, really. I don't know what you were trying to say, but it sounds confusing.

Maybe his appearance won't even change. :griff: Or maybe it'll just be the Hawk of Light. :guts: It would be cool to see a Femtoish glimpse at some point though. That'd definitely make things more ominous.

Yea, I knew how I worded it would be confusing as hell, because I was just saying that Femto = Griffith, he may be a tainted incarnation, but still the same person?(Would "Ego" be the more correct word to use here?)

As for the Episode

Just wow....Ganishka's really using his head this time :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Black_Devil said:
Yea, I knew how I worded it would be confusing as hell, because I was just saying that Femto = Griffith, he may be a tainted incarnation, but still the same person?

Well, I wouldn't say it like that. Griffith became Femto, and in the process he was changed. Of course he remained the same in many ways, but he also changed in many ways. It's different for his incarnation into a new body. It's just Femto in a Griffith body, although the Demon Child has been tampering with his mind at times.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Ohman. I LOVE calamari. :beast:

296 can't come soon enough... I wonder how Griffith and the apostles are going to maneuver themselves against Ganishka, since he's definitely got the advantage of higher ground in this situation.. and you know, the giant tentacles.

Oh, and thanks for the episode! :guts:

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Aazealh said:
Well, I wouldn't say it like that. Griffith became Femto, and in the process he was changed. Of course he remained the same in many ways, but he also changed in many ways. It's different for his incarnation into a new body. It's just Femto in a Griffith body, although the Demon Child has been tampering with his mind at times.

Once again Aaz, thanks for the explanations >.<, I have a hell of a time talking to Berserk Fans who say Femto is a completely different character, while trying to explain him myself >_>.

Walter said:
Can any of our international scholars out there identify any immediate similarities to Ganishka's form and other mythical creatures/gods?

A custom and evil version of "O Cristo Redentor" (Christ the Redeemer) from Rio de Janeiro :troll:
christ_travel.jpg

Top Bottom