God Hand Guide Feedback Wanted

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Below is the God Hand Guide Beta, I’d say 35 - 40% complete (Unless I decide to do every Apostle EVER seen in the series, but for now I’ll just try to get the important ones).  Basically, just  look for mistakes (preferably information wise, though this thing does light up like a Christmas tree in a spellcheck program), tell me what you like about this format, what you don’t like about it, anything you feel is missing or any other ideas you have so I can make the rest that much better.

Sections to be added: III. GOD HAND (Duh), IV. MISCELLANEOUS (The Black Swordsman (he’s branded, close enough), Skull Knight (hopefully we’ll know more about him by then), and Griffith)

Thank you,

-Griffith

P.S. See if you can guess who I’m really talking about in the last line of the Count’s profile. ;D

URL: http://www.geocities.com/berserk_millenium_falcon/God_Hand.html

Griff, you kick some ass ya know that?
i couldnt see anything wrong with it just by skimming through it. sweet job though! keep up the great work!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Fuqin A Griff, thats awesome! Just keep goin ya know? :)

One thing though, the Snake Baron was seen in the Eclipse. I dont have the manga handy at the moment but I remember he was in the middle of volume 13. I know its just a discrepancy since he doesnt make himself distinctly seen in it, but still...

Whatever happened to your Wild section? Didnt you post it on the board a while back?

Damned fine start though!

Griffith

Griff, you kick some ass ya know that?
i couldnt see anything wrong with it just by skimming through it. sweet job though! keep up the great work!
Thanks Ranemaka!
Fuqin A Griff, thats awesome! Just keep goin ya know?  :)
Yeah, I know.  I should have had this thing done months ago, but I’m a lazy, lazy man. ;D
One thing though, the Snake Baron was seen in the Eclipse. I dont have the manga handy at the moment but I remember he was in the middle of volume 13.
It’s already listed under his volume appearances.  I even counted all the times Guts even thought of Zodd (But I could have EASILY missed one, let me know people).
Whatever happened to your Wild section? Didnt you post it on the board a while back?
It’s there, man. :-/

-Griffith

P.S. Thanks for the input and…how the Hell did you miss the Wild section? :)

puella

Berserk forever
One thing though, the Snake Baron was seen in the Eclipse. I dont have the manga handy at the moment but I remember he was in the middle of volume 13. I know its just a discrepancy since he doesnt make himself distinctly seen in it, but still...
Well, I didn't recognize until you said on FAQ.
but I also think it's just a similar thing, not that Snake baron.

Below is the God Hand Guide Beta, I’d say 35 - 40% complete
:eek: :eek: :eek: :-* :-* :-*
Wow~ this is really really what I've wanted!!
Your great work could be a good Christmas present for us.
thank you, Griffith.
but when can we get your next present?
New year's day or Thanks Giving day? ;D

Rod_Su

I might be crazier than you think.
Below is the God Hand Guide Beta, I’d say 35 - 40% complete (Unless I decide to do every Apostle EVER seen in the series, but for now I’ll just try to get the important ones).  Basically, just  look for mistakes (preferably information wise, though this thing does light up like a Christmas tree in a spellcheck program), tell me what you like about this format, what you don’t like about it, anything you feel is missing or any other ideas you have so I can make the rest that much better.

Sections to be added: III. GOD HAND (Duh), IV. MISCELLANEOUS (The Black Swordsman (he’s branded, close enough), Skull Knight (hopefully we’ll know more about him by then), and Griffith)

Thank you,

-Griffith

P.S. See if you can guess who I’m really talking about in the last line of the Count’s profile. ;D

URL: http://www.geocities.com/berserk_millenium_falcon/God_Hand.html

In the Count section, you should add that the Count offered a piece of flesh to one of his severly wounded (by Guts) officer, and elevated the knight to a demi-apostle.

Griffith

In the Count section, you should add that the Count offered a piece of flesh to one of his severly wounded (by Guts) officer, and elevated the knight to a demi-apostle.
It’s there, check under ‘SPAWN:’ at the top of his entry. Zondark is also getting his own section by the way (cause he rules!).

Also, here are some classification ideas,

Apostle-Spawn:  a creature made in the image of it’s creator, examples include; Roshinu’s Children, the Mandragora and Zondark (the worm specifically).  (I’m thibking of making this only large groups, basically just Roshinu’s Children and the Mandragora then, meaning Zondark would be a Demi-Apostle instead)

Demi-Apostles:  Other weak ass things created by Apostles that Guts can kill with his eyes closed (like Roshinu’s forest guardians)

Pseudo-Apostles: The Egg-Apostle’s creations, I think they are special. :)

God Hands: Duh!

Reborn God Hands: You know who, and possibility Skull Knight.

Miscellaneous: Skull Knight until further notice, and everyone’s favorite inner Beast.

Unknown: As in, it’s unknown what the Hell Miura was thinking, this will probably include the Chicken Apostle and the “Phallic Crew” as I call them (I know what Miura was thinking in this case, and that makes it all the more worse).

Well? Should I simplify it (probably), make it more complex(heh heh), or is it fine as is?

-Griffith

P.S. I’m also thinking of putting Zodd in a category all his own, “Arch-Apostle”.  I might even make something for Griffith’s top guys like Granbeld, my goal is basically to make this as ridiculously complicated as is possible, the term "Apostle" alone should become a vague generalization. ;D

Apostle-Spawn:  a creature made in the image of it’s creator, examples include; Roshinu’s Children, the Mandragora and Zondark (the worm specifically).  (I’m thibking of making this only large groups, basically just Roshinu’s Children and the Mandragora then, meaning Zondark would be a Demi-Apostle instead)

Demi-Apostles:  Other weak ass things created by Apostles that Guts can kill with his eyes closed (like Roshinu’s forest guardians)

Pseudo-Apostles: The Egg-Apostle’s creations, I think they are special. :)
I think they're all the same kind of creature, myself... It's just that some are far stronger than other, but it's the same among Apostles, isn't it?
my goal is basically to make this as ridiculously complicated as is possible, the term "Apostle" alone should become a vague generalization. ;D
Oh. ^_^;

Griffith

Yeah, I know what you mean, but where I run into trouble is when I try to think of one of Roshinu’s children or an individual Mandragora sapling as a “Demi-Apostle”, because they are dependant on their master for survival, that’s where I see the biggest difference between them and say, the Beetle and the Mantis guy.  But, they are technically all Apostle-Spawn, and that may be the most accurate anybody can be about them.

Also, about the Egg-Apostle, just the fact that he’s so unique, that he IS a Behelit, makes his creations different in my eyes, as if he creates totally original Apostles without a ceremony (why I decided to call them Psuedo-Apostles).  After all, look at how they change, they don’t become like him, but become something representative of themselves.  They also don’t serve him at all, I don’t know…Olivier, could you tell me what the Egg-Apostle himself says about his power?

Oh, and thanks for the advice.

-Griffith

P.S. I'm leaning towards what Olivier said and just jumbling them alltogether as "Apostle-Spawn", too many unique situations, I'll just cover it in the desription of each Apostle.  But maybe I’ll combine that simple system  and the complicated system (for a simply complicated system):

Roshinu's Children:
CLASS: Apostle-Spawn (Apostle-Minion)

Stupid Mantis Guy
CLASS: Apostle-Spawn (Demi-Apostle)

Mozgus
CLASS: Apostle-Spawn (Psuedo-Apostle)

Wild
CLASS: Apostle (That’s fucking it!)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Yeah, I know what you mean, but where I run into trouble is when I try to think of one of Roshinu’s children or an individual Mandragora sapling as a “Demi-Apostle”, because they are dependant on their master for survival, that’s where I see the biggest difference between them and say, the Beetle and the Mantis guy.  But, they are technically all Apostle-Spawn, and that may be the most accurate anybody can be about them.

Also, about the Egg-Apostle, just the fact that he’s so unique, that he IS a Behelit, makes his creations different in my eyes, as if he creates totally original Apostles without a ceremony (why I decided to call them Psuedo-Apostles).  After all, look at how they change, they don’t become like him, but become something representative of themselves.  They also don’t serve him at all, I don’t know…Olivier, could you tell me what the Egg-Apostle himself says about his power?

Oh, and thanks for the advice.

-Griffith

P.S. I'm leaning towards what Olivier said and just jumbling them alltogether as "Apostle-Spawn", too many unique situations, I'll just cover it in the desription of each Apostle.  But maybe I’ll combine that simple system  and the complicated system (for a simply complicated system):

Roshinu's Children:
CLASS: Apostle-Spawn (Apostle-Minion)

Stupid Mantis Guy
CLASS: Apostle-Spawn (Demi-Apostle)

Mozgus
CLASS: Apostle-Spawn (Psuedo-Apostle)

Wild
CLASS: Apostle (That’s fucking it!)

I think it would work best if you simplified it.

Wild: Apostle

Behelit Apostle: Apostle
* Anything created by him is a Spawn -Apostle
1) Mozgus
2) Mozgus' followers
3) Pagan Goat Spawn Apostle

Snake Baron: Apostle

The Count: Apostle

Roshinu: Apostle
*Her spawn should just be considered "Drones"

Anyone who chose to be an apostle and made a sacrifice (themselves or other people) should be considered an apostle. Nothing else.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Love the guide. =D

One note:

Wild
Physical Description:
-Inside the chest-mouth is a long, thorny, tentacle-like tongue with serrated stinger at the end.

That's not a tongue. ::)

Unless they censored the word "tongue" when Wild screams about it being cut off. *grins*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Love the guide. =D
That's not a tongue.   ::)

Unless they censored the word "tongue" when Wild screams about it being cut off.  *grins*
Well its a tongue/penis, but in my opinion its still a tongue.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
apenis.jpg

Translation:
OW MY FRIGGIN' ¢Ø¢|<!!!!!

;)

M

Marcus

Re: God Hand Guide Feedback Wanted

Great job!! Can't wait for more  ;D

Zodd punches a hole in the ceiling and takes on his winged form, he prophesies Guts fate with Griffith, an avoidable death, and then flies away.

Noticed this typo, Zodd prophesied an unavoidable death.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
*starts work in his house for Griffith's shrine*
Thanx man, I feel enlightened by your wisdom ;D

puella

Berserk forever
Wow~ this is really really what I've wanted!!
Your great work could be a good Christmas present for us.
thank you, Griffith.
but when can we get your next present?
New year's day or Thanks Giving day? ;D

Now that’s a schedule I could stick to. ;D

-Griffith
Gurihisu, are you really really gonna keep your word above? ;D
I hope to see the glossary about minor apostles like goat, or insect apostles before I turn 40!
just 60-65% more please! then it makes 100%! 8)

Griffith

Puells, I vow that if I don’t complete the guide by January 1st 2003 I will not only pay for your subscription to Young Animal, but I will send you enough to buy the expedited subscription as long as Berserk is published in it.

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
Puells, I vow that if I don’t complete the guide by January 1st 2003 I will not only pay for your subscription to Young Animal, but I will send you enough to buy the expedited subscription as long as Berserk is published in it.

-Griffith
Hmmm...

Top Bottom