AOW Guts Hawk Soldier Red Cape Bloody Version

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Does somebody know if the Guts Hawk Soldier (Red Cape and Bloody version) comes with a serial number ?

Thanks,

Dennis (The Guardian)

Yes it is numbered, 001-100, according to Derek's site.

I assume you have seen the one that is on Ebay at the moment with no number, that one is a proof copy (as stated in the listing).

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Grovel said:
Yes it is numbered, 001-100, according to Derek's site.

I assume you have seen the one that is on Ebay at the moment with no number, that one is a proof copy (as stated in the listing).

Thanks Grovel, But what is a Proof Copy exactly ?

If you check the FAQ on Dereks site (berserkstatues.com) it explains all about it.

I have a couple of them myself (a bloody Griffith Hawk Soldier No. 0000 and a Zodd human form with no nameplate).

Don't go bidding on the Guts on Ebay at the moment though, I think I might go for it ! :guts:

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Grovel said:
If you check the FAQ on Dereks site (berserkstatues.com) it explains all about it.

I have a couple of them myself (a bloody Griffith Hawk Soldier No. 0000 and a Zodd human form with no nameplate).

Don't go bidding on the Guts on Ebay at the moment though, I think I might go for it ! :guts:

I was thinking the same thing

I have a guts on horse with no nameplate. Maybe it is also a AP statue. I don't know but it has more details than my other berserk statues. Someone told me it was the original design that the future ones were made of.

Do you have more info about AOW artist proof versions Grovel please ?

Portgas said:
Do you have more info about AOW artist proof versions Grovel please ?

Sorry, but all I know is what I have read on Dereks website. Maybe he might have some more info but I think his FAQ really says all you need to know.

Godred

Once sent from the Golden Hall.
I have that on my watch list too.

I always thought the berserk statues where a bit bigger than that though.

Top Bottom