What would they look like if they did join the God Hand?

While this isn't saying they would ever, thinking about Griffith's helmet and how it's shaped like the head of a hawk, and when transformed into Femto how the hawk theme was pushed further, it made me wonder what some of other Berserk characters would look if they were transformed into one of the Godhand. With Guts it's pretty easy to see something akin what he already looks like with the Berserker's Armor combined the beast of darkness as it is now.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Troll would get a tophat :troll:

Seriously though, I don't think it has to be limited to God Hand really. I mean, Apostles undergo a transformation as well, though it's not as refined as the God Hand's. I don't think it's COMPLETELY INSANE to speculate that Serpico's would look ... something like this: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4264.0 :ganishka:

Of course, we're always surprised by the character design Miura presents, and it's rarely something straightforward.

Badass mode ash said:
With Guts it's pretty easy to see something akin what he already looks like with the Berserker's Armor combined the beast of darkness as it is now.

Somehow I believe that the beast wouldn't have existed should he have turned into a GH member.

slayer81

Legendary pimp, slayer of evils
Smith said:
Somehow I believe that the beast wouldn't have existed should he have turned into a GH member.

Because the Beast is the physical manifestation of Guts' rage (which is all directed towards the GH/Femto). If Guts were part of the GH, that rage would not have been present to begin with.

Top Bottom