Did anyone notice this error with Daiba's fingernails?

Did anyone notice anything about Daiba's fingernail...

After one page...

Look like it grew pretty fast, doesn't it? :carcus:

A

avidwriter

When and if you can draw as good as Miura you can bring that up. :chomp:

avidwriter said:

That is what bring up my question, possible reason for such mistakes to be commited could be the result of 2 different people drawing...

One drawing longer fingernail and the other decided to draw shorter fingernail... When they piece everything together, only then the mistake would be spotted.

We do know that Miura have assistants... :miura:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Jesus... :schierke:

I doubt Miura has his assistants draw fingernails for him. Most likely they only do minor work and stay away from drawing main characters.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
That is what bring up my question, possible reason for such mistakes to be commited could be the result of 2 different people drawing...

I don't think so. And it's not like Miura doesn't sketch what his assistants have to draw and then review their work anyway. You're also overlooking the fact that those two scenes are from two different episodes (270 & 271). It's just a small mistake that he didn't notice. Not the first one and not the last one. Maybe it was the work of an assistant, maybe not. Doesn't really matter. Good find though (if only a bit late compared to when I noticed it myself :badbone:), it's always interesting to notice these things.

avidwriter said:

Don't be too zealous, in vast works like Berserk, it's hard to prevent small errors like this to ever slip through.

Rhombaad said:
I doubt Miura has his assistants draw fingernails for him. Most likely they only do minor work and stay away from drawing main characters.

Yeah, pretty much.

A

avidwriter

Re: Did anyone notice these?

I was being sarcastic. No one is perfect. :carcus:

Top Bottom