Walter's Wedding

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Our wedding was this past Saturday at my wife's house in Tennessee. We were all worried about the rain, tornadoes literally circling the county around us, our parents meeting again, animals, and all sorts of other things that could go wrong with an outdoor wedding. But it actually all went off perfectly. Not just without a hitch - it was truly beautiful. Here are the highlights.

1.jpg

Me with my groomsmen, working up the courage...

2.jpg

The gorgeous bride in her glory and maidenhood.

3.jpg

Bride meets the paparrazi.

4.jpg

Getting down to the business. We're looking pretty sharp. Her especially, but my beard is no slouch either.

5.jpg

Sealing the deal.

6.jpg

Caught making a casual getaway, but the crowd just kept following everywhere we went.

7.jpg

But we got some free food, though this was admittedly a little ambitious of a bite. I didn't actually see this one coming, sadly.

8.jpg

But I had my revenge.

9.jpg

Hey, we clean up pretty nice!

10.jpg

The full effect. Bath in our UNIONNESS.

Well it took 8 months of preparation, but it's nearly over now. Our honeymoon flight to Ireland got cancelled because of a cracked pilot's windshield. We're back at home for the night, but head out tomorrow for (hopefully) another flight.

Thanks to all who attended, or sent gifts but couldn't make it. It was a genuinely memorable event.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Congratulations Walt. I take my figurative hat off to you. :troll:

Edit:
Walter said:
Thanks to all who attended, or sent gifts but couldn't make it. It was a genuinely memorable event.

Wait so the invitation you sent wasn't a joke? Damnit. Did you get to sneak in any Metallica for the wedding?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey man, congratulations again to your spouse and yourself. =)

The pictures are awesome, you guys are awesome, now let's just hope the honeymoon's going to be awesome as well. :guts:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Congratulations, Walter! Best wishes from me, too.

That looks like delicious wedding cake, by the way. :void:

I've been too busy to come to the site, but now that I'm here.
Congratulations, I wish the both of you a long and beautiful marriage.
:serpico:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Congratulations! :guts: Welp I am sure you got plenty of the old marriage advice from your family and friends so I won't be THAT guy who tries to give advice via the internet. Anyways, hope things go both your way! :serpico:

Congratulations. I hope and pray you will have a wonderful marriage. I have almost been married twice in my illustrious career as a man. Glad I didn't with one of those two. :troll:

Anyways, have happy times, and get us some more pics. :serpico:

- C

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Congratulations again to you and your lovely bride, my friend. I must say I'm a bit envious, but in the most positive, admiring sort of way. Good on you man, and enjoy the honeymoon. :carcus:

Also, I've got to add, that your beard looks mighty fine. Texture is smooth and consistent like fucking wood grain.

S

Sanguinius

Congratulations on your wedding Walter, I wish you good fortune and happiness in your marriage, and enjoy your honeymoon! :casca:

Top Bottom