Walter's Wedding

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I fixed a couple of mistakes in this photo:

wallywedding.jpg

Always by your (virtual) side. =)​

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
You guys are looking spiffy. Congrats man, you're wife seems like a greal gal from what I can tell. That first picture with the wedding dress and sneakers is adorable.

My brother and his wife went to Ireland and Scotland a couple years ago. I think his favorite part was touring the breweries and pubs.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Felicidades Don Walter! May the winds of causality bring many blessings, joy, health and lots of raw sex for you two. :idea:
Seriously now. You two make quite the lovely couple there Wally, and now that all things has been said and done... Allow me to be the first one to ask before the lovely storm of questioning that will begin upon both families... So when is Wally Jr. coming? :troll:

Respect, communication, patience and of course love... All binds together with one another. Treasure every moment with your newly wife, even if it's been 50 years. She now is the better part of you. Congrats again Walter and Wife.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
This is why we just can't take you anywhere, Saiya, you have to be more appropriate for the occassion:

wallywedding2.jpg

"Hey, wheres the bridesmaids at?!"

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahaha, thanks for the comments everybody. Too bad Im the only one drinking in that shot though :judo:

We're having a blast in Ireland. Just got back from a REAL pub, as opposed to those phony Americana ones. No bar fights sto speak of yet. \Damn this European keyboard, I dont know how Aaz types on these things.

I haven't been to an Irish pub, but I've been to a Welsh one and loved it much more than the pubs around here. I'm glad you guys are having fun. But does this mean I'll never have a chance of being with you, Walter? :judo:

And why was Saddam Hussein invited to the wedding but I wasn't? :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
We're having a blast in Ireland. Just got back from a REAL pub, as opposed to those phony Americana ones. No bar fights sto speak of yet. \Damn this European keyboard, I dont know how Aaz types on these things.

Bah, you're still on a QWERTY, aren't you? This can't compare to the mighty AZERTY I use. :void:

Top Bottom