OZ Found in Konami forums

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I own the Japanese version, which is a language I undfortunately don't speak. Not bad gameplay, and the visual style is pretty awesome. The game is based on juggling enemies between yourself and two AI controlled party members, which charges a bar allowing you to pull off specials. It seem like it might get repetitive, but I got distracted by Persona 3 before I got too far. I think any plans to release it in English are dead by now, but you never know.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I had never heard about this game (or more likely, forgotten about it really fast), but it came out in France 6 months after the Japanese release under the title "The Sword of Etheria". It got rather bad reviews. This doesn't surprise me, since from the trailer it looks quite linear and repetitive. Too bad, the concept seems interesting.

It did seem really intersting, I think the EU release is in english I think any way. It looks alot like the Wizard of Oz or atleast it gives a small feeling of it which to me makes it alittle more interesting I wish I could play it. :judo:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Well, from what I could tell they pretty much just slapped a bunch of names from the Wizard of Oz on the characters for flavor, it really has nothing to do with the story. Too bad about the reviews, like I said I haven't played far enough to get a feeling for the game. I'm a bit surprised it made it to France but not to the US, I probably would have picked it up just for the art style.

Top Bottom