Konami ID troubles?

Taken from a Gamespot thread. If anyone has been having any trouble with getting an ID from Konami this guide makes it a little better, it worked for me though the email confirmation I'm a little iffy about since it wasn't a link in the email and I just copied and pasted but here it is.

Guide: How to get a Konami ID within 20 mins

Postby ACE on Today, 16:41

I tried all day and got soooo **bleep** off with errors and timeouts, but I used my noggin and have created a way to get in within a few minutes (if you're lucky) and a maximum of 20 mins (if you're unlucky)

* You need Firefox
* Goto Tools Add ons, Get Extensions
* Find the AutoFormer add on and install it and restart the browser
* gotohttps://id.konami.netand click register (Blue button on the left) - might take a while but keep trying
* Enter your date of birth and go to edit in Firefox menu and find AutoFormer, click Save all fields - this will now save you entering the DOB again if you need to come back to this stage
* click next
* Wait until the terms show before clicking next again
* fill out the entire form carefully, don't rush you have all the time in the world. Make sure you don't use capitals in username, and make sure game id password is all numbers. Make sure phone number and postcode have no spaces
* now before clicking next click edit again and AutoFormer>save all fields
* Click next, it'll probably fail due to time taken to complete the form. Don't worry
* Start again, this time your DOB should be auto inserted click next to terms, click next to form, click next to confirmation click next and you're done - SIMPLE!!!

If you get kicked out at any point, start again. The point is you don't have to keep re-inserting data and this gives you a MUCH higher chance of getting through before timeouts.

Hope it works for you.

Edit - WHEN you get in, remember to click the link in the confirmation email within 72 hours to view & agree to the T's & C's

All this info was from solid_slug of the official ps3 eu forum so all props go to him and the other website.

Oh darn thought I said what they were my mistake. They're for any I guess Konami online games but mostly as far as I know for anyone who is gonna play the MGO beta when they reserved MGS4. Getting the 12 digit code isn't enough since you need to make a Konami ID and game ID for the game itself which sucks, so the ID boards got an overload of traffic and this guide is to help get passed the overload a little bit.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ah Ok, thanks. That makes sense, and I'm sure the problems they're having will be resolved soon. At least that seems to indicate that the game will be successful. :serpico:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Eh, people are flipping out over nothing.

Konami will fix everything soon enough. It's typical Japan, though, not really getting online service. I'd give it a week before the disgruntled are appeased.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Anybody going to be on what it goes live monday? If so, look for me! (Out of the million people) User ID mr.greed

If we get to change it I will capitilize it to Mr.Greed

If all went well for me i'll be on monday. My game name is wolf6108 so im down for playing with who ever wants to, my psn name is Adam006 also if you wanna friend me.

Im starting to think they just have no idea what there getting them self into. They probably just want something people can play online with kind like jumping on the bandwagon.

Top Bottom