Penis Theft on the Rise

How safe do you feel in the recent wave of penis related theft?

• Total voters

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2319603620080423

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.

I don't know what to do anymore. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You guys joke but this hilarious/ridiculous belief actually leads to quite a lot of deaths over there. There are a lot of lynching over accusations of penis shrinking.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
You guys joke but this hilarious/ridiculous belief actually leads to quite a lot of deaths over there.

People getting killed over any religious belief is tragic, obviously. What I was mocking was the belief itself. :schierke:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
People getting killed over any religious belief is tragic, obviously. What I was mocking was the belief itself. :schierke:

Well I wasn't blaming you (awwww), and it's not even much of a religious belief, more like basic superstition.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
and it's not even much of a religious belief, more like basic superstition.

"well actually", I meant religious in more of the reverence for the supernatural-sense rather than the institution of teaching.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
"well actually", I meant religious in more of the reverence for the supernatural-sense rather than the institution of teaching.

It's alright, I forgive you. :casca:

At first I thought this was some "human horn" type of thing, but these guys have some seriously screwy beliefs.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Or Bea Arthur in Princess Leia's metal bikini.

Bea_Arthur.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
You jokers better cut it out or I'll get Ganishka to shrink your cocks.

Just shaking hands is enough. If only he could touch Griffith once before dying... WEDDING CANCELLED! :ganishka:

Top Bottom