AOW questionnaire + discount

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
AOW said:
Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our new event, the questionnaire campaign.

We have decided to conduct a 30% discount promotional campaign, to refer our customer’s opinion when we are producing our new items.

Campaign Period: 26 April to 10 May

Promo items:

BERSERK WATCH (Black Model)
Unit Price 65,000YEN ⇒ 45,500YEN on the event period.

BERSERK WATCH (White Model)
Unit Price 50,000YEN ⇒ 35,000YEN on the event period.

BERSERK 『Gaiseric Pendant』
Unit Price 26,000YEN ⇒ 18,200YEN on the event period.

BERSERK T-shirt: Knight of Skeleton 1
Unit Price 8,000YEN ⇒ 5,600 YEN on the event period.

BERSERK T-shirt: Knight of Skeleton 2

BERSERK T-shirt: Eclipse

To avail of the 30% discount on these items, customers are required to honestly answer the survey/questionnaire we are going to send to you after you place your order.

After receipt of your valid honest answers, we will send you a discounted invoice for your purchase and..hola!…..So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and fill-in your answers and avail of this once-in-a-lifetime promo. Promo is valid until supplies last!

Please feel free to access to our homepage on 26 April, for more details of our event and to place orders.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
BrandonRudy said:
::) yep... we *all* got the email.

Actually, only those that have ordered directly from AOW in the past got it (yes, some people do order through brokers). And I know for sure that it informed at least one member already (who's interested in buying a watch), so as far as I'm concerned it's mission accomplished. I've got to wonder though: since you're apparently trying to be a smartass here, why didn't you apply that same reasoning when you made threads about AOW emails yourself in the past, uh? Maybe you think we didn't *all* get those? :schierke:

Godred

Once sent from the Golden Hall.
The Guardian said:
Still a lot of money for a watch if you ask me.
Is somebody planning to buy one ?

I'm flirting with the idea. I'm also digging the pendant.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Guardian said:
Still a lot of money for a watch if you ask me.

Well keep in mind that it's a luxury watch, and a limited edition to boot. It's no Breitling, but it's still a nice piece.

Top Bottom