What are you listening to? (general music thread)

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Rhombaad said:
2Jw5zk0cbeuAbAjknbjiaaGwZeN1dJpc9L4KywncDuldwTDEIiqFkZw17EVcRvYv.jpg

Hang in there buddy. :judo:

Oburi

All praise Grail
http://www.ashipwreckinthesand.com/

THe new Silverstein album comes out at the end of the month. I'm guessing I'm alone in liking this band like I was with Underoath lol.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Cruising with Ruben & The jets

The original 1968 mix, vinyl rip. Part of my ongoing project to re-listen to all of Frank Zappa's music.

X

Xem

I went and saw Propagandhi a couple weeks ago and picked up the new album for my friend.

image.php

Good stuff. =)

Oburi

All praise Grail
Two things.

For all the screamo fans in here, all both of em, Silverstein's new album, A shipwreck in the Sand is amazing. Their best album yet.

And also why hasn't anyone brought up he new Decembersits album, The Hazards of Love? I've been a long time fan of this band and every album they put out is poetry to my heart. I haven't listened to it yet but it's top priority and I've heard it may be their best album. Can't...freaking...wait. A new Decembersits album is like a new chapter in my life.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
The Perineum Falcon said:
it's not a crime to double-post here, is it? Cause I'm doing it anyway.

Forget double-posting, you just pulled off the hat-trick! :isidro:

the library's computer system has prevented me, numerous times, to actually get caught up with........whatever this place is for. But I always have new books and cds!!! =)

(Oh, and I didn't realise that I did, in fact, post THRICE in a row, as opposed to twice. What are you people, deaf or something? :guts:)

Top Bottom