Episode 296

Aazealh said:
Well aside from Galactus and his brethren I can't think of any. And then again, they're often represented as being of a more normal size.

Well his proportions are messed up.. The silver surfer is like 1/4 the size of his head. And yet in some shots hes bigger then a planet.

Walter said:
The Men In Black ending sequence :ganishka:

1 or 2?

The thing I'm surprised about is that those faces only cover his ..head?.. while the rest of his body is quite smooth, well okay he looks like a third degree burn victim. Also his foot reminds me of an elephant.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Well his proportions are messed up.. The silver surfer is like 1/4 the size of his head. And yet in some shots hes bigger then a planet.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure he can scale himself however he wants, depending on his needs.

Ramen4ever said:

The first one, at the end we see an alien playing marbles with our galaxy and some others.

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
What's bigger then uber noodle ganishka?

The galaxy crushing and time-space-breaking size that is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

(insert awesomeness pic here!....drat!)

Luv that show! Can't wait to read this episode though, getting excited just off the forum posts!

The uber Ganishka in the standing pose reminded me Grendizer.

http://www.3dalchemy.com/grendizer/grendizer3.htm

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Gobolatula said:
He's as big as my :carcus:

... as big as your 20px × 22px animated .gif icon of Carcus? So what, dude; we've all got one.

MaN said:
The uber Ganishka in the standing pose reminded me Grendizer.

http://www.3dalchemy.com/grendizer/grendizer3.htm

...What?

Seriously, if it wasn't for Bekul, those would have been two of the worst back-to-back posts I have ever seen.. and I'm not entirely sure "Guts... is gonna need a bigger sword" entirely saved the day, either, due to its irrelevancy. Way to go kick random crap around our pristine and beautiful home. (edit by Walter: then, isn't more than half of this post irrelevant too?)

On topic now, those spoiler images were very cool, if not a little daunting. I do hear Koh Ohtani's "Roar of the Earth" in the background whenever I look at them. Whatever Griffith has up his gilded sleeve better work like the dream he weaved for the masses foretold, because it's going to take an amazing trick to topple this form of Ganishka.

Then again, maybe it'll only take something small to deflate this overblown power. We'll see soon enough (but not in this episode, I'm guessing).

Uriel said:
Then again, maybe it'll only take something small to deflate this overblown power.

Kinda like this?

So far the dream sequence has been incredibly precise and the predictions were quite literal.. I just hope Griffith doesn't turn into a giant white hawk and fly through Ganishka. :troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2uwHrJaiU

Ahh, I cannot wait to see how this all unfolds. Would any of you be that surprised if this battle took up say half a volume? It's a pretty goddamn big deal.

Ramen4ever said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2uwHrJaiU
Ah, Godzilla movies. I used to go to the U.S. 1 flea market in NJ and buy bootleg VHS imports, just like the 'Mallrats' reference.
Memories :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this is the best. :guts:

Walter said:
And this puts to rest what everyone mostly knew already: this will be a continuation of the Wyndham battle, not a cut back to Guts' party.

Maybe not after all! :void:

Red flowers are beautiful. :ganishka:

Thanks again for the episode Scanbot!

Not much to say other then FUCKING A! Look at the size of that thing! :isidro:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha Ganishka has gone mad, he crushes his soldiers calling them insects, then marvels at the "red flowers" that sprout after having squashed them. Someone from the Bakiraka pretty much calls him the final, ultimate demon (furigana reads "Shiva").

EDIT: Damn you Jhot obs. :puck:

Wow, the Beherit reacted like it does when the Godhand are near. Does this mean Ganishka has reached that level?

And still no reaction from Griffith. I'm dying to see what's he going to do, or hear a piece of his mind. Did he expect this? Is he going to change into Femto? Did he crap his pants?!

Thanks for the scans.

JK said:
Wow, the Beherit reacted like it does when the Godhand are near. Does this mean Ganishka has reached that level?

I think that it means that Ganishka changed the world, by merging the layers of the reality.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JK said:

Not necessarily, the beherit could just be reacting to the strong evil, or even to the disruption of the layers of the world like brinco said. Besides, if Ganishka tapped into the "ocean" the beherits come from, it would make a lot of sense for it to react like that.

JK said:
And still no reaction from Griffith. I'm dying to see what's he going to do, or hear a piece of his mind. Did he expect this?

Well he certainly doesn't look surprised. Or even bothered. And the Pontiff is pretty confident too, telling people that it was all foretold and that the Falcon will take care of it. As for the rest of the episode, at the beginning we can see Serpico enjoying the wind while they're sailing, and the sailor says that whenever he's up there they get more wind. Schierke remarks that the Sylphs gather around him. Just before feeling that something big is happening, she was proposing Farnese to push her training further as she's getting good with her astral body. Before going back to Wyndham, Schierke comments on how the world is being torn.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Pontiff is confident because he is protected by an even greater power.

pontifftriforce.gif

Walter said:
The Pontiff is confident because he is protected by an even greater power.

pontifftriforce.gif

Dude.. :troll: I didn't know the Pontiff had the power of the full triforce. Incredible.. courage, wisdom and power all in one old pimp.

So next episode on june 13th? thats a lot sooner then I thought it would be. :guts:

Thx for the episode scanbot and the summary Aaz. :guts:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Don't forget the Beherit actually gets in on the comedy act, mow that was funny, and since the Pontiff has an upside-down triforce, does that make it an evil triforce of power? :isidro:

Anyway, yeah, pretty fucking fantastic, and I'm glad about the Shiva reference. Can't wait to see where this goes from here, I hope Ganishka isn't dismissed as quickly as he's been revitalized, I need more destruction first. =)

Top Bottom