Episode 296

Looks like I fixed my computer just in time. Thanks for the scans; things are shaping up quite nicely I must say! The "red flower" line is just pure awesome, can't wait to see what he makes out of the Holy See and the Neo-Hawks.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Just couldn't shake the mental image...

http://shadowoftheganishka.ytmnd.com

CnC said:
He's gonna have a hell of a hard time finding that colossus' weak point... :ganishka:
Pretty much, that and instead of pondering the length of episodes, I'm wanting to place bets on what Super Special Griffith will use to win.

I have 1 vote for RAGING STORM.

First of all... holy balls.

Second: Why are ganishka's foot steps not causing the earth to split open and sending earthquakes that extend beyond his immediate proximity? He's clearly big enough to cause that sort of thing.

And third of all, I think that Serpico is going to master the wind elements in a big way. Isidiro might end up mastering the fire element. They are going to become very very powerful eventually.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ironman said:
Second: Why are ganishka's foot steps not causing the earth to split open and sending earthquakes that extend beyond his immediate proximity? He's clearly big enough to cause that sort of thing.

I don't think so. Making the land around him tremble as he walks, sure, but splitting the earth open and creating actual earthquakes of huge magnitudes? That's a bit much, even for something of his size.

ironman said:
And third of all, I think that Serpico is going to master the wind elements in a big way. Isidiro might end up mastering the fire element. They are going to become very very powerful eventually.

Well yeah, Serpico's exceptional affinity with the wind element has been shown off regularly ever since he got his equipment, so I'd think it's easy to predict.

... THX ...

Damned our friend :ganishka: look like cthulhu fusion with an elephant

1137635374_cthulhu.jpg

8GaugeBrett

That guy is a monster devouring monster
ironman said:

Isn't it obvious? It's cause he's Gellin'!

Dr. Scholl has really out done himself this time

puella

Berserk forever
puella said:
Page 5

Puck: It’s time for you to repay my daily favors.
Ivalera: I have some doubts...
Puck: It's not like the food you've been eating was for free.

Guys, I think it's really worth thinking about. Can a Beherit eat? :isidro:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Haha, no way man, like the other fine translators around here, you've delivered time and time again, and it's charity, so nobody can complain, and you certainly shouldn't be apologizing.

I love the way Miura is taking Ganishka, especially when it comes to the more subtle things. For example, when Ganishka rose up and we knew how massive he was, I felt a sense of terror, picturing that as if I were standing next to Griffith. As if him becoming a Goliath wasn't enough, in the next episode we find out he can walk around too. If I were standing next to Griffith, I'd be afraid of him but there would always be that "safe/good" mindset that "well, at least he can't move around. If something goes wrong, we can always just back out of his range." Then, boom, you find out he can move around too, tearing away what little hard ground was left to stand on. I love it. Amazing. :guts:

wow building a little more tension with this episode didn't expect to see guts and crew in this one that was a bit of a pleasant surprise.

i wonder if the tension roller coaster is gonna reach the top of the hill and go screaming down in the next episode because i can't wait to see all hell break loose I'm sure after building it up like this Ganishka isn't gonna be killed nice and quick because that would be rather anticlimactic.

I liked the contrasting atmospheres between Gut's crew and the rest of the world. The ship is mostly peaceful and serene with a little bit of evil in it. Midland is mostly dark and cruel with some good in it.

It might have been nice to have some kind of flash-back for Ganishka, shedding some light on why he became an apostle (and such a spectacular one), but I guess there's not time for that.

I'm sure Griffith will off him in some spectacular fashion, at any rate!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HURRR said:
It might have been nice to have some kind of flash-back for Ganishka, shedding some light on why he became an apostle (and such a spectacular one), but I guess there's not time for that.

Indeed, and I'm still hoping for one at some point. In not even 7 volumes he has conquered our hearts and I'll be sad to see him go without being properly honored. :ganishka:

Anyways, it may be speculation related to this episode only, but we all know Griffith has planned everything to show himself as humanity's savior. Wouldn't this be the perfect moment for SkullKnight to take it away?

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Something just occurred to me. If Ganishka's death does significantly accelerate the merging of the worlds and a giant portal to the abyss is opened, wouldn't the yobimizu no tsurugi be able to stop it? If there is any hope of the SK playing a role. I would imagine that would be related. I still highly doubt that he'll appear.

Top Bottom