Beherit: "Young Animal" Exclusives
- by Art of War
- scale 1/1
- no serial
- limitation < 500
- estimated value: $35+ each
- pictures uploaded 6.27.05
pair.jpg

I have been searching almost nightly for them since then. And all searches have come up empty. :( Then i stumbled upon this site through that site. I was hoping someone could direct me to anyplace i could find either one, red or green. I would pay most hansomely for one. I really want one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
They come up from time to time on Yahoo! Japan auctions. Be patient and you will be rewarded. :SK:

Works for me. :D Thanks for the quick reply.

I will have to check out those auctions when i am home. The work PC doesn't have the japanese language packs, so all i see are blocks on those sites. :(

Soon i will own a Beherit...soon :SK: :SK:

Any idea on how to register on those Japanese auction sites. My Google translator translates every page fine...but of course the ones you have to use to register. :( Those it won't translate jack, yet it says it has auto translated the page. :( Not happy.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Armored_Berserk said:
You can't register if you are not from Japan.

Of course you can register an account, everyone can. It's just that most sellers won't ship to foreign countries.

Phew, you had me scared there.  I was like...where am i gonna find someone to do that for me??? :(  I need to find a translation of the registration page and i will be fine.  Google can translate everyother page on there fine but the registration.  What program do you all use?  Or can you just read Japanese?

I'm not YA member, but anyway if you can, seller will not ship internationally, you will need to have japanese contact to order

There is one on Ebay at the moment, should be easier for you. LINK

If not, use Masato - highly recommended

http://www.m-world-service.com/

Grovel said:
There is one on Ebay at the moment, should be easier for you. LINK

If not, use Masato - highly recommended

http://www.m-world-service.com/

Woah, crazy. Dude's wearing a glove to hold it! Very nice!

nope, my top bid was $135. I am ticked. :( Very sad. I have been searching for so long, and to finally have it in my grasp and then lose it.... :( Oh well, the search continues. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

edit: found a set of them...now to get a bid put in on them. :D Thanks for the Masato service link. I hope they reply back soon.

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Legato said:
nope, my top bid was $135. I am ticked. :( Very sad. I have been searching for so long, and to finally have it in my grasp and then lose it.... :( Oh well, the search continues. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

edit: found a set of them...now to get a bid put in on them. :D Thanks for the Masato service link. I hope they reply back soon.

There are some on YJ. Maybe you've already seen them. But here is the link anyway.

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w25311577

yep that's the one i am going for. I have an email sent to Masato. Hope to hear back soon.

Thanks for the link too. Glad to know everyone here is so helpful and great like that. You don't get that at every internet forum.

Legato said:

Ahhh, I wouldn't worry about that too much. $137.50 is too much! You can get it cheaper than that, for sure. And the one on YJ is for both beherits so even better!

Agreed. Both of them in one shot. That is freaking awesome. I just sent my payment to Masato. Now i am all giddy. For the next three days i am gonna be like wishing for time to pass faster. I get all ansy. I wonder if he bids it all right away or if he tries to "snipe". Oh well. Now to watch and wait.

Thanks all again for all the help. It is greatly appreciated. :D

Legato said:
nope, my top bid was $135. I am ticked. :( Very sad. I have been searching for so long, and to finally have it in my grasp

Never mind, Masato will sort you out with those two on YJA no problem. Even with the extra charges of using a broker, I think that you will end up with those two for not much more than you were prepared to pay for the Ebay one.

I do believe that i have won. :D w00t. And it looks like the winning bid was a shy over $80 USD. So add the $40 fee he asked for being middle man, and damn, yeah, i did get both of them for less than i was going to pay for just the one of them on Ebay. You Guys Rule. Thank You SOOOOO Much. Even with shipping added in I am super happy. And to think, i told Masato my top bid would be $200 at first, then said no, make it $250. What a jack ass i am, i could have gotten away with $100. Lol. Thank you all sooooooo much for all the help and answers. I am very indebted to you. :D

Top Bottom