Art of War - Finally in Ebay!

This Eric from Art of War Japan -- just wanting to share a news from us here in Japan....

(Also if you have any special comments, requests, or any voice you would like us to listen to as suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@art-of-war.co.jp)

Behold! To the legions of fans of Berserk all over the world, Art of waR has now come to Ebay and is ready to offer to you fabulous special items that you can only find here on ebay. That means we will be making items and selling particular numbers of certain products only limited to this Official Art of War Ebay Store from now on. We are trying to reach all of our fans and Berserk lovers by coming and opening an Official Store here finally in Ebay. Thank you for your support and all! Please make sure you add us to your favorite stores’ list and join our mailing list there, we will be sending special promotions and releases information thru there.

You can check out our store here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Kenshin-Art-of-War_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Sign in to your Ebay Account and click on the link below:

Add to my Favorite Sellers and Store!
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?AcceptSavedSeller&sellerid=kenshinartofwar&ssPageName=STRK:MEFS:ADDSTR&_trksid=p1742.m155.l1265

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Eric, welcome to SK.net and thank you for registering on our website. I hope you will often be able to contribute and interact with the fans.

Proposing an eBay service is a great idea and I'm sure many will be pleased by the news.

Greetings Eric / Art of War,

Welcome!!! It's great to have you on board, and we're all excited to be able to interact with your company through this forum. We often have lots of speculation and questions so now that we have an official representative from AOW, it'll be great to get answers straight from the source!

Good luck with your ebay store too! You can expect some bids from me, that's for sure. =)

Hello everyone and thank you for your warm welcome of us here..I hope to best represent your interests for we owe so much to the legions of fans of our products around the world, without you guys, we could not have made it possible to keep the quality in offering you top statues until now, yes, we will try make special promos and releases for ebay to make it another special channel for us to communicate directly from our fans and supporters, however, please do not forget visiting the art of war homepage too, of course, for more info and details then.. Thank you again and wishing you all an enjoying time posting and being here in the community forum...

from AOW sincerely,

Eric

Hey,
Welcome aboard.I had you in ebay subscriptions as soon as I noticed.Always on the look out for figs.Thanks again for making it easier for us in the states.
Destroyer

Hey you're late Eric, I saw your guys' auctions many days ago :)

It's a great idea to sell stuff on ebay because it's not the easiest thing in the world to buy it directly from your Art of War site (Japanese only credit card form is difficult for English speakers)

It seems to warm to be here aboard, you guys are definitely one of kind, I mean I have never been personally into Anime, much less, Berserk, but the more I stay here, it seems that it is a whole new world out here.. I got the impression that the website is not that technically user-friendly in some ways but no one is really a technical buff outta here so we hope the ebay store can be a great place to gather to make it easier for friends to get the products and take orders...But take note guys, since Boss is aware of the expensive costs of maintaining the ebay site and using paypal (~7%), we still recommend using our website for this reason. Boss will be allotting certain products and releases in the future on ebay as he said but still majority of the stocks will be up for sale on the main site.

As for those who experience difficulty in placing the orders, you can also just directly input your:

name, address, telephone, preferred payment method, item number/title

and send it to us at assist@art-of-war.co.jp - c/o Li-san. She can place the order for you/first-timers on our site and register you as well if you experience difficulty in using the ordering process. You will be contacted as soon as we can then about it.

We hope we can help somehow thru this somehow in reaching you out there fellas. If I would just have a free hand around here, gotta-make more variations and items for fans to appreciate Berserk better.

Oh yeah, please feel free to mail me at support@art-of-war.co.jp if you experience difficulty or anything with regards to the website or just anything, will try my best to help you out guys then..

Gonna share you information from time to time here then...

Hi again,

I will try my best to share information we have here from time to time then...One of the products we are currently developing right now is a Berserk -themed- jeans in collaboration with a famous Japanese wagara brand based in Kyoto, we are not sure how things will come out but for sure it will be exciting and a fantastic new field. We hope things will run smoothly and that you can check on that out sometime then..

This will be for now, great to be here again.

Eric

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Welcome to the forum Erik, Art of War.
Good luck with the ebay store and I hope there will be some interesting items on there soon.
You can surely expect some bids from me. Especially if it's a Guts item.
Also is there going to be a special post where we can ask questions directed to Art of War ?

Hi you can mail us directly at support@art-of-war.co.jp or just post in this thread or this other thread at: Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.) We will try our best to check this forum out and our answer thru email as well, whichever is convenient. There might be cases that we can only answer questions thru email so please feel free to contact us anytime then...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Fusiongt said:
It's a great idea to sell stuff on ebay because it's not the easiest thing in the world to buy it directly from your Art of War site (Japanese only credit card form is difficult for English speakers)

They made an explanation file for the form though, and I think the problem may come from the online payment organism they're using (i.e. the bank itself doesn't have an English form). But yeah, a clearer form would definitely be nice.

Art of War Japan said:
It seems to warm to be here aboard, you guys are definitely one of kind, I mean I have never been personally into Anime, much less, Berserk, but the more I stay here, it seems that it is a whole new world out here..

It's more than a hobby... It's a way of life. :badbone:

Art of War Japan said:
I got the impression that the website is not that technically user-friendly in some ways but no one is really a technical buff outta here so we hope the ebay store can be a great place to gather to make it easier for friends to get the products and take orders...

It's true that your ordering process could be streamlined, as it stands it requires too much manual intervention. A lot could be automated. I would recommend using a system similar to Amazon's, and I don't think it would cost you too much to revamp the website even if no one at the company is a php guru. There are even some free turnkey solutions out there.

Art of War Japan said:
But take note guys, since Boss is aware of the expensive costs of maintaining the ebay site and using paypal (~7%), we still recommend using our website for this reason. Boss will be allotting certain products and releases in the future on ebay as he said but still majority of the stocks will be up for sale on the main site.

That's understandable and I agree. PayPal is a huge money drain and it doesn't come close to credit cards as far as online payment goes.

Art of War Japan said:
I will try my best to share information we have here from time to time then...One of the products we are currently developing right now is a Berserk -themed- jeans in collaboration with a famous Japanese wagara brand based in Kyoto, we are not sure how things will come out but for sure it will be exciting and a fantastic new field. We hope things will run smoothly and that you can check on that out sometime then..

Sounds like a potentially cool idea. I haven't bought jeans in years, might be time to remedy to that. :serpico: I love the denim jacket Movic produced 10 years ago and I hope AOW can come up with something as cool if not cooler.

Welcome Eric !

Nice to meet you ! It is cool to read AoW here :ganishka:

I knew that it was better for AoW to sell without paypal :guts:

I will check out your items on both eBay and the official ArtofWar homepage, but I will buy your stuff outside eBay. It comes cheaper for both of us... Hope it's okay for you!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HITReza said:
I will check out your items on both eBay and the official ArtofWar homepage, but I will buy your stuff outside eBay. It comes cheaper for both of us... Hope it's okay for you!

If you had taken the time to read the thread you would know that the preferred method of buying is through the official website and not eBay.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
If Art of War can find some way to add the "Buy It Now" option soon to their listings, I would be hard press not to buy straight from them. Ebay is having an 35% cash back so this would be a great deal. A las, the main conditions are buying through the BIN option and pay with PayPal.

Wow, that is a great deal, if only we can earn at least 5 feedback, we can list using buy it now option so if all of you guys would like to divide any cooperation in getting us 5 feedbacks then we can list them using buy it now option then and probably save you on thru the deal in this posted link for US buyers, wow we envy those people behind the promo, wish we could, but anyways, thank you for your patronage and all again.

Top Bottom