Art of War - Official Myspace and JAlbum Photo Gallery (Skullknight Repaint etc)

In addition for our fans to enjoy more vivid and dramatic pictures, we made up a gallery using JAlbum's fantastic services at this link:

http://jalbum.net/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Ajalbum.web.explore.BrowseUserAlbumsPage&album=8841

Also you can find us in myspace using our official account by adding us using this address, support@art-of-war.co.jp or search us by our username "Berserk".

We will be releasing a new product in 2 weeks (Zodd + "secret") so please sure to check our English website as well for more details at

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

and if you want to get timely updates, we are trying it out with RSS feeds and livebookmarking services, so please add us to your feed aggregator services...Thank you for your support once again and have a great week to all of the dedicated fans Berserk has all over the world....

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Re: Art of War - Official Myspace and JAlbum Photo Gallery (Skullknight Repaint

Welcome to the forums, Official AoW Representative. :serpico:
Looks like AoW is up to some nice changes there.

But why another Zodd? What about the other characters, that didn't get a chance as statues yet?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Thank you for the information. That JAlbum gallery sounds like a fantastic idea, as there are never enough pictures of AOW's products in circulation. :serpico: Anyway, do not hesitate to post press releases here as you see fit in the future.

Those pictures are gorgeous =). Congrats on the new photography!

Chiba said:
But why another Zodd? What about the other characters, that didn't get a chance as statues yet?

Eric, I wonder the same thing. I love all the iterations of Zodd that AOW has created thus far, but I know a lot of us here on SK.net are dying to see new characters.

You guys do a great job and i hope you read this forum so that we can somehow "work together" on your following projects! :)

A Topic "wishes to art of war" would be nice :guts:

Enough Zodd statues... as many said here, we want other characters please.

Yes, we understand how you guys feel about the repetition of the characters as of now, due to the production development and schedules, we have yet to put some variety. Please understand that it is underway and examining the timelines in overall product development and release schedules, but this year there will some changes underway, we will just keep you guys informed then..Thank you for your comments and all as always!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Art of War Japan said:
Yes, we understand how you guys feel about the repetition of the characters as of now, due to the production development and schedules, we have yet to put some variety. Please understand that it is underway and examining the timelines in overall product development and release schedules, but this year there will some changes underway, we will just keep you guys informed then..Thank you for your comments and all as always!

That is good to hear. I am sure we will all be waiting impatiently. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Well that certainly is a pretty piece.

Top Bottom