Episode 297

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Smith said:
Wow, so indeed its their first step to relationship? :isidro:

Anyway good to see that Miura is finally back on track, I was speculating the next few episode to be quite epic :badbone:
I'm lol'ing right now. I think its a combination of what Smith said and it being 12:16am. :ganishka: I love you internet!

Interesting...

Griffith's take over the world mimics the takeover from darkness following the US elections, and Guts & Caska reconciliation is because Miura got a girlfriend! See, it's all coming together.

By the way, what's with the Civil War banners around here?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well since I know you guys are impatient, and since I'm magnanimous (:troll:), here are the announcement pages from the last YA to make you wait till the preview:

YA2008-20_18.jpg
YA2008-20_19.jpg

YA2008-20_20-21.jpg

In truth it's been out for a week, but hey, I'm the one doing all the effort so I get to be lazy whenever I want. :chomp:

Also, just to show I never forget:

Smith said:
But how is that possible? one person going in becoming many creatures coming out?

THAT is how it's possible, Smith. Never doubt my word again. :griff:

JK said:

See this thread: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=9478.0

I don't know what sparked it originally. Probably some forum game or something.

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
Pretty weird!! :void:

I think that this several little Ganishka should prove that at last the emperor didn't give up to the wings of light. :ganishka: Thanks for the news!

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
JK said:

I know it's the same lettering for the Marvel Comics titled "Civil War" and it's used on each cover of each tie-in.

Anyway thanks for the post Aaz! You're the best and I'm pretty sure your efforts are much much appreciated here! :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha well, uh, it sure is CUUUTTTEEE. I kind of wish it showed off more characters, since this is likely a one-time deal for the alternate cover. I would have liked to see her portrayal of the others. :casca:

Awesome on getting an early "special preview" of the upcoming episode. Im quite surprised to see little Chibishkas, as Id assumed Ganishka had absorbed all of the abyss flow into his huge, towering body. It will certainly give the Falcons and the Alliance some fodder to fight through.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
So that's the alternate cover? Not exactly what I was expecting.

Yeah man, WRONG HAIR COLOR for Schierke, I'll never forgive Umino for that affront! :puck:

But seriously, what did you expect? It was obviously going to be some cutesy stuff. :guts: And for the little story, it's a reference to a series of classic fairy tale books in Japan. It's really very neat.

AlternateCover33-Source.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Yeah man, WRONG HAIR COLOR for Schierke, I'll never forgive Umino for that affront! :puck:
Hahaha, watch Miura adopt that as the official color now :guts:

Upon close inspection, there's some cool stuff going on in the background of the alternate cover. Puck, Ivalera, Zodd and Griff's castle are all presented in cutesy fashion. And... even a rose with thorns ! :isidro: :SK: :isidro:

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
In my opinion, when Umino was drawing the cover, Miura put his hand upon her's one, in Ghost movie style :guts:. And I think that she made the same with Miura while he was drawing the cover of vol 33.(that it looks to me like a deja-vu, but maybe that pic is the Umino's favorite one) :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Hahaha, watch Miura adopt that as the official color now :guts:

Nyanderful.gif

You're so nyanderful Kenny-chan :3~~~

Walter said:
Upon close inspection, there's some cool stuff going on in the background of the alternate cover. Puck, Ivalera, Zodd and Griff's castle are all presented in cutesy fashion. And... even a rose with thorns ! :isidro: :SK: :isidro:

Yup, can't wait to see a bigger version actually. :serpico:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Kind of thinking about it... With Ganishka being in a more solid body form, I think Zodd is going to try to get a little bit of pay back. He got toasted by him two times and then had to combine with Gut's to form Devastator.

I would imagine he would be a bit flustered about it... but now that Ganishka is in a physical body, its game time! :zodd:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Kind of thinking about it... With Ganishka being in a more solid body form, I think Zodd is going to try to get a little bit of pay back. He got toasted by him two times and then had to combine with Guts to form Devastator.

I would imagine he would be a bit flustered about it... but now that Ganishka is in a physical body, its game time! :zodd:

Top Bottom