Now 20% cashback, was 35,10, and 15%, from eBay purchase using Live Search in US

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
If someone already posted this, sorry for the repost. Got this deal from slickdeals.net and works on anything that have the "Buy It Now" option. I just bought 2 Berserk statues with this deal. Sorry, for not more detail but I'm in a rush to leave work. Will come back later to talk about everything. The link below explains how to do the deal. Luv your site and Berserk!

If only the "Art of War" Store have the "BIN" option, woulda bought from them instead of other sellers.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=846962

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: 35% cash back from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search

Well thanks for the tip man, sounds like a great deal. And congratulations on your first post after all these years! :guts:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Re: 35% cash back from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search

Well, I hope this deal would help some of the fans to jump getting some Berserk stuff. I wasn't even planning on getting any until I saw the posted deal. Then, you can say, I went "Berserk" on finding good deals on statues, haha. Going back and forth on Ebay, AoW, berserkstatues, and other websites.

The only 2 I found worthy of my money are Black Swordsman: Lost Children (Bloody) and Millennium Falcon: Attack Form (Bloody with Bomb). Each were selling for $349 with $55 shipping and from the same seller. I paid about $272 for each and guy was cool to refund me $20 for shipping. Hope this is a good deal, haha.

For sure, these are open boxes but said to be in excellent conditions. My only concern is a small chip on the "Bomb". Would like to ask the people here if I should do anything about it. Like fix and paint it?

Here are the links to them:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250259937114&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250259930928&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

Re: 10% cash back, was 35%, from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search

Nice find and buy... those 2 guts poses are definitely one of my favorites :)

Re: 10% cash back, was 35%, from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search in U.S.

Used this to get a wii for my sister. It'll take 60 days or so to receive yummy cash back. Thanks a lot for the heads up!

ALSO! It is still 35%.

BIN listing format now available, you can cash back from the Campaign right now!

Hello Guys and people of Midland, we are now able to successfully list thru the Ebay store format BUY IT NOW Option and so we are sending this great news to all of you people there, if it is truly true that you get this much discount and want to buy items of AOW on ebay and make great use of the PROMO, please let us know, we can list items on ebay for you if the items are not yet there. We hope that this helps when you shop til you drop then. Have a great day and please contact us anytime at support@art-of-war.co.jp anytime if you have further questions.

Also, if you want to make the most of this PROMO, it would be best if you apply to the 1/1 scale RAOH Kabuto Helmet which we are now opening under the Ken-oh series brand.

Have a great day folks and see you in EBAY!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: BIN listing format now available, you can cash back from the Campaign right

Art of War Japan said:
Hello Guys and people of Midland, we are now able to successfully list thru the Ebay store format BUY IT NOW Option and so we are sending this great news to all of you people there, if it is truly true that you get this much discount and want to buy items of AOW on ebay and make great use of the PROMO, please let us know, we can list items on ebay for you if the items are not yet there. We hope that this helps when you shop til you drop then. Have a great day and please contact us anytime at support@art-of-war.co.jp anytime if you have further questions.

Thank you for going out of your way to help people take advantage of this deal Eric, I find it very thoughtful.

Re: 10% cash back, was 35%, from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search in U.

Anytime surely, if I and we could not help with the prices but surely we will try to let you know of anything convenient for your guys even if it is on a personal note, just want to fill your world guys with happiness this way >_<

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Re: 10% cash back, was 35%, from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search in U.S.

Thanks for your effort and I, hope other people too, will look into getting their stuff through your Ebay store.

Re: 10% cash back, was 35%, from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search in U.

Art of War Japan said:
Anytime surely, if I and we could not help with the prices but surely we will try to let you know of anything convenient for your guys even if it is on a personal note, just want to fill your world guys with happiness this way >_<

A+!!!! Awesome seller! :guts:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Re: 15% cash back, was 35%, from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search in U.S.

Sorry for bumping but just letting people know that the the Ebay Cash Back is at 20%. I'm really looking into the GRIFFITH Limited Purple Mantle. 35% woulda been awesome, though. Also, you may use an additional 10% coupon from Ebay that expires on 6/30. I believe the coupon was sent to your email.

HITReza said:
only works for US :(

you lucky ones :puck:

that's sux ... it is so boring for non us residents ... no special offer for years !

Portgas said:
that's sux ... it is so boring for non us residents ... no special offer for years !

but perhaps a nice US member yould buy a item for us and we would pay him with paypal first ... has to be a trusted one :p

i would love to get the Griffith purple 1/6 scale cheaper that way! :( :judo:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

HITReza said:
but perhaps a nice US member yould buy a item for us and we would pay him with paypal first ... has to be a trusted one :p

i would love to get the Griffith purple 1/6 scale cheaper that way! :( :judo:

Well, the problem is, you can only use the CB on 3 transactions per acct. I only have 1 left and waiting to see if Ebay will up the CB soon. Then there's the problem of picking the Griffith Blue or Purple Mantle. I still find it strange that the blue is sold out on AOR? Does people really like the blue color that much and/or the nice kitchen floor?

cucu4coco said:
Well, the problem is, you can only use the CB on 3 transactions per acct. I only have 1 left and waiting to see if Ebay will up the CB soon. Then there's the problem of picking the Griffith Blue or Purple Mantle. I still find it strange that the blue is sold out on AOR? Does people really like the blue color that much and/or the nice kitchen floor?

Yep I also like the purple much more. :)

A great statue, 1/6 scale really is a beauty... and with the cash back it's really worth it! :guts:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

HITReza said:
Yep I also like the purple much more. :)

A great statue, 1/6 scale really is a beauty... and with the cash back it's really worth it! :guts:

Well, I cave in and bought it. Was hoping the CB go back to 25%, at the least, but didn't want to risk it. Too bad AOW charge an extra 7% for using PayPal but I wa able to use the additional 10% coupon. Huh, what am I thinking. :isidro:

Top Bottom