Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

Maybe you are already getting this news from your emails, just in case...

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, ZODD: REVELATIONS will be open for order at 11:00 a.m. 27th June (Japanese time).

This item is originated from the Berserk comics Vol. 17 Chapter “REVELATIONS, PART 3”, the scene when ZODD is sitting on corpses he slaughtered in the twilight, and an encounter with Hawk of Light in a dream.

This time, ART OF WAR decided to create the item at 1/10 Scale, which is the best size for our customers to collect it with our past products.

Limited manufacture to 50 units per each version.

Exclusive Ver.1(1/10 Scale): 38,000 Yen

Exclusive Ver.2 with Irvine statue(1/10 Scale): 58,000 Yen

Pre-order taking starts at: 11:00am, 27 June (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

That is f*cking awesome!! Thanks you very much for doing Irvine.
The exclusivei is the one to take!

But...why only 50 pieces???? It's too low!! This will be sold out in 1 minute!!! Many fans will disappointed...

Re: ZODD: REVELATIONS

Too bad AOW is not selling Irvine alone. Nice exclusive version, but I'm not really interested in this Zodd sculpt.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I guess Maiku will be very happy :ganishka:
I'd also prefer the Irvine statue alone, but well, the Zodd one looks quite promising too on the picture.
Anyway, I'll definitely get the one with Irvine.

Chiba said:
I guess Maiku will be very happy :ganishka:
I'd also prefer the Irvine statue alone, but well, the Zodd one looks quite promising too on the picture.
Anyway, I'll definitely get the one with Irvine.

I just got the e-mail. Seriously had to fight tears. Not my dream piece of him seated with the lute but I'll certainly be purchasing the exclusive.

chezzrok said:
AGAIN, as I stated before HELL TO THE FUMIN' YEAH BABY!!..AND IT LOOKS SERIOUSLY LIKE A WINNER, LOW RUN, ALL OVER IT!

I guess it will be the first aow statue with such a low edition size !

Ps : is that you with the same nickname on statueforum ? :serpico: (mine is Darth Vader). If yes, I think we'll spend a lot of $$$$ this week with this piece and the PF orc moria !

NEW PICCCC !

mainitemkb2.jpg

very promising

Exclusive I will be mine :ganishka:

HITReza said:
i agree, i love the zodd! the scene in the manga is so beautiful :)

i wonder how quick the 50 pieces will be sold out :ganishka:

I think 5 minutes, faster than the stealth iron man from Sideshow that was sold out in 8 minutes!! :miura:

Please don't misunderstand guys.. but that looks incredibly sexy. The colors on that thing are just WOW. So nice. :isidro:
It's giving me that "Perfection" vibe. :guts:

Ramen4ever said:
Please don't misunderstand guys.. but that looks incredibly sexy. The colors on that thing are just WOW. So nice. :isidro:
It's giving me that "Perfection" vibe. :guts:

Yeah but I would like to see some more pics before I decide to get it. :)

And guess I will have to decide quickly tomorrow. :chomp:

PRE-ORDER- “ZODD: REVELATIONS” + Irvine (1/10 Scale) - EBAY Exclusive 30 Sets!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320267999604&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ZODD: REVELATIONS w/ IRVINE Set: Ebay Exclusive Version
(PRE-ORDER ITEM - To be Delivered between September-October 2008)
Limited to 30 sets Worldwide!

NO CANCELLATIONS PLEASE! (You will be charged 10% and penalized in your future purchases with Art of War if you cancel, please think carefully before you decide to buy!)

ZODD REVELATIONS 2

-Originated from the Berserk comics Vol. 17 Chapter "REVELATIONS, PART 3"-

"When the sky falls at the holy ground where blind sheep gather and erect a pillar of fire...it will come. The desired...will come."

This statue is originated from a scene from Berserk Comics Vol.17 Birth Ceremony Chapter "REVELATIONS". In the scene, Zodd who arouses fear in others as the "God of the battlefield" encounters the Hawk of Light (Griffith) in a dream and notices his left horn is cut off. It is extremely important scene eliciting a big conversion of the story by an unprecedented incident.

"Definitely. I seek only...one thing. The strong! Only the absolute strongest!"

Zodd, who have been wandering for three hundred years in search of a worthy battle for himself, is also known as "Nosferatu Zodd". This item conjures up the scene when ZODD is sitting on corpses he slaughtered in the twilight, and his incurable anguish which comes from his absolute strength.

The item represents his strong dignity from unwavering gruel stance, and this daunting forced-full massive expression is suitable for "Zodd the Immortal." Red - Bloodstains on Zodd's dark reddish-brown skin, to represent his appalling condition after the slaughter. And, the coloring tones used on the soldiers' armors on the base are also dark-colored and realistic. The soldiers were also molded for a long time with exquisite detail such as Zodd, especially concentrating our energies on battle-damage effect of the dead soldiers.

The item represents the anguish of Zodd, who have been seeking for worthy opponents in battles but never satisfied. And the scene of cutting off his left horn means appearance of the new Absolute "Hawk". Thus this statue is not only a seated figure of Zodd, but also a monument statue which announces the revival of new Band of the Hawk from BERSERK Comics Vol.21.

Soldiers attached on the base have been also molded for a long time with exquisite details such as Zodd to stand out an absolute volume of Zodd, and AOW especially concentrated energies on the battle-damages of soldiers.

Irvine statue is attached only at this Exclusive Ver.2, it had been only non-molding character of new Band of the Hawk from ART OF WAR. To represent his image of a reticent hunter whose arrow never misses the target, We molded in detail his characteristics of sharp shape and valance with great attention. Including his bow's eye which hits every enemy, ART OF WAR guarantees this statue represents his figure completely in detailed integrity.

*This is ART OF WAR's second production perfected under its new production line, where only veteran handicraftsmen are gathered together, doing their job at the aim of the production of only one items.

*The photo is image only.

ZODD REVELATIONS Exclusive Ver.1 (Code # 180)+ IRVINE = Ebay Exclusive Version
Limited manufacture to 30
Unit Price: 58,000 JAPANESE YEN (tax excluded)
Attachment: Irvine statue, serial number nameplate
Size: Zodd:1/10 Scale, 20cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 21cm (D) (base included)
Irvine: 1/10 Scale, 10cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 15cm (D) (base included)
Material: Polystone, Wood and gold leaf KINPAKU (Serial No. plate)
Originated & manufactured by ART OF WAR
Planned Release Time: end of September-October, 2008

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Got mine too. But why's a 1/10 Irvine only 10cm in height? Even when he's kneeling, that sounds a bit small.

G

Genome

Ordered mine too. Well I was not sure about the 5 minutes but the facts are here. I think it's the first time since a long time that AOW sold out one of it's product so fast. It's good because they have the prove that good products sell well. :serpico:

Got two one for me and one for a friend. :serpico:

Weird it said sold out a second ago and now you can order it again.

EDIT: and now it says sold out again.

Top Bottom