Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

I just placed an order for one of each versions. I actually like the Exclusive I Zodd a TINY bit more (the more reddish skin tone), but of course, I want the Irvine too. Hehehe.

146707626_o.jpg

146707639_o.jpg

146707618_o.jpg

:chomp:

Re: Ebay Store Exclusive Zodd + Irvine!

Armored_Berserk said:
Just read the announce, its zodd from exclusive 1 + irvine.
edit: Zodd Exclusive II is more accurate.

Wait a second! I placed my order on their AOW website, before they even posted the Ebay auction! I'm confused now, cuz I actually rather get Exclusive I Zodd with Irvine, instead of Exclusive II Zodd with Irvine... DOooooh.

I guess I could have just done the ebay way... although maybe I will like Exclusive II Zodd more upon seeing it in person..

DirectDK said:
Wait a second! I placed my order on their AOW website, before they even posted the Ebay auction! I'm confused now, cuz I actually rather get Exclusive I Zodd with Irvine, instead of Exclusive II Zodd with Irvine... DOooooh.

Maybe you can cancel and order it on ebay??

Armored_Berserk said:
Maybe you can cancel and order it on ebay??

Yeah... I could try, but I really can't tell for sure which paint-up I'll like more until I see it in person. I guess I'll just stick with getting both for now. I know for the very first Zodd Human statue, I like the normal version more, because the exclusive version was a little too pale for my tastes. For this new Zodd, the Ex II is more pale than Ex I, but it has a nice contrast that the Ex I doesnt' have. Ahhh, decisions!

DirectDK said:
Yeah... I could try, but I really can't tell for sure which paint-up I'll like more until I see it in person. I guess I'll just stick with getting both for now. I know for the very first Zodd Human statue, I like the normal version more, because the exclusive version was a little too pale for my tastes. For this new Zodd, the Ex II is more pale than Ex I, but it has a nice contrast that the Ex I doesnt' have. Ahhh, decisions!

Ex. II has the blood over the eye which I think is the selling point for me.

The contrast and the blood on the eye are a really nice touch.

I think the ex II is way too pale though. I really don't know what to think. Anyway the ex II is sold out and I missed it. It could make my decision easier. But well maybe I'll wait to get a better price on this ebay exclusive version.

shit i just woke up jet and missed it :)

In my opinion the Exl. II is way too pale ... i somehow like it.
The Exl I has no blood over the eye but the skin looks way better.

Why isn't there a Exl. II without Irvine for sale and only Exl I? :schierke:

Armored_Berserk said:
Open your #17 volume...

Am i the only who prefer the skin on the Excl II? :ganishka:

well I don't have any of my volumes in color, so I think it is hard to say which version is more accurate talking about the paint job.

For HITReza, the main question would be : why isn't there any Irvine without Zodd for sale ?

In the manga there is few blood, maybe not at all...and there is blood on the left eye, like its painted on the Excl II. On the Excl I there is too much blood.

After that, pale or not, i don't care.

I hope that Irvine is not really 10cm with the base...otherwise this is not really a 1/10 statue...

Armored_Berserk said:
Open your #17 volume...

Am i the only who prefer the skin on the Excl II? :ganishka:

Seems yes ^^ but maybe you 'r right, that's why I want to see them with my eyes

Armored_Berserk said:
Since the Excl II is sold out, its not really an hard decision :ganishka:

They are both ordered ^^ hehe

G

Genome

I think that Ex II color of Zodd is more like the repaint version of Zodd Senma. This repaint version was very attractive to me even though it's paler than the original. Whatever the price was too high and I already had the original one. In this case the choice is simple to me I already ordered my Ex II and noticed the different color this morning... and ordered the Ex I too. Knowing that the ebay version is Ex I + Irvine is confusing but I think I will stay with my two orders because both version will be interesting I think.

Whatever this new item is a very nice piece and one of the best of AOW. I hope they will continue to make such items (well without too many different versions or we could get lost :puck:).

Irvine: 1/10 Scale -> 10cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 15cm (D) (base included)

I really like the Irvine, very nice figure, but isn't it a bit small for 1/10 scale? :???:

Top Bottom