Pre-order of New item: “ZODD: REVELATIONS”(1/10 Scale)

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
HITReza said:
Irvine: 1/10 Scale -> 10cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 15cm (D) (base included)

I really like the Irvine, very nice figure, but isn't it a bit small for 1/10 scale? :???:

Yeah, I thought that too, but it just can't be. I guess they mixed up the sizes and it's at least 16cm tall.

HITReza said:
Irvine: 1/10 Scale -> 10cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 15cm (D) (base included)

I really like the Irvine, very nice figure, but isn't it a bit small for 1/10 scale? :???:

We all think the same thing.
Hope that Eric could answer us on this point.

Chiba said:
Yeah, I thought that too, but it just can't be. I guess they mixed up the sizes and it's at least 16cm tall.

After seeing the pictures, its more like 16cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 10cm (D) (base included)

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Sorry for sounding like a broken record but for people in the US, like me, thinking of getting the Zodd on Ebay, the cash back deal on Ebay is still going on so some savings can be had.

The cash back % fluctuate daily and is currently at 17%. AOW charges 7% for using PayPal so you're still getting at least 10% discount and easier payment process. I'm happy for my order of Zodd Ex II but kinda indifferent to the skin color. I'm waiting for the Ebay CB to hit 25% before I pounce, just hope it doesn't sell out.

Also, there is an instant 10% discount from PayPal that expires on 6/30 that may or may not work. The code is generic but only works if PayPal personally email you. You can check by looking for it in the email you linked with PayPal and in your Ebay acct. The codes are CMJUNE0810P or CJUNE0810P. As always, read the terms and conditions.

Got my info from this place: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/topic_view.php?catid=18&threadid=838081&start=0.

cucu4coco said:
Sorry for sounding like a broken record but for people in the US, like me, thinking of getting the Zodd on Ebay, the cash back deal on Ebay is still going on so some savings can be had.

Not at all! Please keep sharing these great deals with us. I visit slickdeals and a few other bargain sites every now and then, but I can never really keep up with what's always going on. So your input is very appreciated!

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
CB is at 19%. Also, forgot to add another PayPal coupon for $10 off shipping: CJUNE10SHIP. Can be used 3x and looks like open to all but don't think can use with the 10%. If people want, I can give the cliff notes version of the process.

cucu4coco said:
CB is at 19%. Also, forgot to add another PayPal coupon for $10 off shipping: CJUNE10SHIP. Can be used 3x and looks like open to all but don't think can use with the 10%. If people want, I can give the cliff notes version of the process.

only for us members i guess :judo:

G

Genome

About Irvine statue if it's 10cm height it's not so surprising due to the position of Irvin, he is no't standing up so if we say that he is about 180 cm height he shurly be about 100 height in the position he is standing on the statue so 1/10 of 100cm is 10cm... no ?

Genome said:
About Irvine statue if it's 10cm height it's not so surprising due to the position of Irvin, he is no't standing up so if we say that he is about 180 cm height he shurly be about 100 height in the position he is standing on the statue so 1/10 of 100cm is 10cm... no ?

In the description it says "base included" so...

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
I don't know if I should be happy or sad that there are 26 left on Ebay. Truly, there isn't a market, outside of Japan, for Berserk.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
cucu4coco said:
I don't know if I should be happy or sad that there are 26 left on Ebay. Truly, there isn't a market, outside of Japan, for Berserk.

The fact people don't use eBay doesn't mean there isn't a foreign market. I think this very board proves quite the contrary. Keep in mind the Exclusive II was already sold out when the eBay deal came up.

Dearest Laurent,

Thank you for your kind message and notification.

We have corrected size of Irvine statue.
15cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 10cm (D) (base included) is correct.
We are very sorry for our information was not perfact.And thank you again for your notification.

When you have any other inquiry please contact us at any time.

Thank you very much and have a great day!

:guts:

And now Zodd is 21cm(H) :ganishka:

Sizing Mixed up -Sincere apologies from Art of waR

Dearest everybody,

Sorry for not being able to check on eveybody here for quite a while since it was quite very busy since yesterday about people trying to get more of the Exclusive with Irvine.

The correct sizes should be:

Zodd:1/10 Scale, 21cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 20cm (D) (base included)
Irvine: 1/10 Scale, 15cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 10cm (D) (base included)

We had some translation problem and we terribly seek for your understanding and forgiveness about it. There should be no problem with the scale as both fabulously fits the other 1/10 scales, only that Irvine is kneeling down although one might have a smaller impression about it. Please do not worry, when you receive your pieces you will appreciate it among the others in the 1/10 series for sure.You guys are so fast and amazing and we are sorry about the paypal transaction thing, if only it could be cheaper to receive payments somehow as well and still be able to reach many of you outside there thru ebay.
Ah if I were only boss or paypal itself, I could have tried somehow, but we thank you guys all for your undying support,

Only 22 left on ebay now and 1 for the Griffith Purple already, please do not worry about quality as always, surely it would make your jaws drop for this almost a year of trial and error efforts in making the statue.

Thank you once again and have a great day!

---

We can use our credit card processor thru our website if you want to pay for ebay items that you buy to avoid the 7% fees to help...thanks for all again!

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Aazealh said:
The fact people don't use eBay doesn't mean there isn't a foreign market. I think this very board proves quite the contrary. Keep in mind the Exclusive II was already sold out when the eBay deal came up.

True, since this board comprise people all over the world. Guess I was too broad in my claim and shoulda said low market in the US. Ever since AOW was able to setup their BIN option, they shoulda made more sales. Especially now then ever with the Ebay deal I've been harping lately, haha. But as of yet, there is still 22 left, not that I'm complaining since it gives me time to decide to get it or not by today. Just shows the product is moving slowly, even though, people can get it with at least 13% off (after 7% PayPal fee :judo: ).

Of course, if this Ebay discount was worldwide there wouldn't be a discussion. Another reason can be people just don't like the Ex I version. Like you said, EX II sold out fast while Ex I is still available on their website.

Guess I'm saying is I hope AOW don't see this as a problem and close up their Ebay shop. For my part, I gave in and bought the Griffith Purple statue, and would've bought the new Zodd in a heartbeat if I didn't already got my order in for the Ex II. I would buy some other ones but found some places with better pricing thanks to the people of SK. OK, enough with these negativities on my part.

As for the pale skin color on Ex II, I didn't like it at first but I'm fine now since it matches better with AOW previous Zodds. 2ndly, it helps that it has the bloody eye representing the lost of his horn and his conversion. Another thing I like is his sword sheath looks better than Ex I.

OT, someone is actually selling the slan statue for $600 and it's not even in mint condition.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
cucu4coco said:
But as of yet, there is still 22 left, not that I'm complaining since it gives me time to decide to get it or not by today. Just shows the product is moving slowly, even though, people can get it with at least 13% off (after 7% PayPal fee :judo: ).

Well, even with the discount it remains an expensive product.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
21 now, haha. Cave in again and bought it after the cashback jump to 25%. Tack in my 10% coupon so 35% discount is hard to pass up. For sure, I'm gonna have buyer's remorse and sell either the Ebay version and/or 1 of my Ex II.

If I do decide to sell, I'd prefer a trade or something (ex. Berserker, Skullknight, etc). I'm sure AOW will have no problem shipping to a different address since I already paid for all of them. Did asked about combining the shipping but couldn't since they will come in big boxes. Huhhh, need a few days for everything to sink in.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Have to agree that the EX I looks better with the darker skin tone. Also, love that Art of War is finally testing the eBay waters. While $580 + $96 S/H is steep, it helps that Irvine is included. If I had the money, I would buy this Zodd Exclusive just for the Irvine. Nice to see a fresh statue (even if it is included with a rather overdone character).

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
HITReza said:
someone got a extra EXL II he wants to sale ? :void:

If anyone is interested, I'm putting up my Ex. II for sale. Now, need the funds for the Zodd n Wyald statue. IM me to work out a deal, and I can have AOW ship directly to you.

Top Bottom