Selling some statues

Hello everybody!
I've been a member of these forums for a while now, although not a very active member, I read the Merchandise forum on a regular basis..
And of course, I've collected a couple of statues so far.. And it has come time to part ways with them..

So, up for grabs at the moment are 3 statues..

First is Grunbeld (Normal version)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=125
2628295985_efcd787fd2_m.jpg

Second is Guts Berserker EXII
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=159
2628277477_a2b1a4f78f_m.jpg

Third is Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon
http://art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=178
2633011842_ee4edff56a_m.jpg

2628287245_4384c5d51b_m.jpg

Please PM here or email me
BerserkKW AT gmail dot com

Also, I live in Kuwait, so bare in mind that the shipping will be a bit higher than normal..

Thanks everybody!

Bad seller, he doesn't know what he wants.

I was interested in the Armored Berserk and the Gurunberd, he answered me that it'd be 190 euros each. But Gurunberd has a broken part which has been fixed, so I only took the Armored Berserk. After that he tells me that the price is now 200 since I only take one. I accept.
I ask for the shipping price and more pics. He gives closer pictures. He calls Aramex (a Kuwait carrier) and says that the shipping price would be 76 euros.
After many mails, finally the shipping price is 90 euros...

I'm ready to pay and he has a paypal account...but he can't receive payments from Paypal!!

He suggests me to use Western Union. But with WU it costs 20 euros...and he wants to share the cost!
I tell him that I won't take it if he doesn't pay the charges entirely due to the payment. The price has already increased by 10 euros and the shipping cost is expensive...

He answers saying that everybody wants the statue blah blah and that he will keep the statue and me, I will keep my money.

In short, he could have told me before that he couldn't receive payments through paypal.

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Armored_Berserk said:

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the seller. Dealing overseas with exchange rates and such are always more complicated. However, I've done business with KW in the past (he's the one I bought my 2nd 1/10 Skullknight on Horse from) and I had pleasant dealings. He is trustworthy and definitely not trying to swindle anyone. Unfortunately, he does not take Paypal like you said (Kuwait is a country that Paypal doesn't service), so bank transfer seems to be the only way.

Anyways, hope you can still find the statues you're looking for Armored, and good luck on selling your statues KW!

Armored_Berserk said:

I was interested in the Armored Berserk and the Gurunberd, he answered me that it'd be 190 euros each. But Gurunberd has a broken part which has been fixed, so I only took the Armored Berserk. After that he tells me that the price is now 200 since I only take one. I accept.
I ask for the shipping price and more pics. He gives closer pictures. He calls Aramex (a Kuwait carrier) and says that the shipping price would be 76 euros.
After many mails, finally the shipping price is 90 euros...

I'm ready to pay and he has a paypal account...but he can't receive payments from Paypal!!

He suggests me to use Western Union. But with WU it costs 20 euros...and he wants to share the cost!
I tell him that I won't take it if he doesn't pay the charges entirely due to the payment. The price has already increased by 10 euros and the shipping cost is expensive...

He answers saying that everybody wants the statue blah blah and that he will keep the statue and me, I will keep my money.

In short, he could have told me before that he couldn't receive payments through paypal.

PS: Sorry for my bad English

This just brightened up my day. :serpico:

DirectDK said:
Sorry to hear about your troubles with the seller. Dealing overseas with exchange rates and such are always more complicated. However, I've done business with KW in the past (he's the one I bought my 2nd 1/10 Skullknight on Horse from) and I had pleasant dealings. He is trustworthy and definitely not trying to swindle anyone. Unfortunately, he does not take Paypal like you said (Kuwait is a country that Paypal doesn't service), so bank transfer seems to be the only way.

Anyways, hope you can still find the statues you're looking for Armored, and good luck on selling your statues KW!

Bank fees are very expensive.
In short, it's not serious, i have plenty of statues to pay and one less will make my portfolio happy :guts:

Thanks for the feedback Armored_Berserk ^_^
First off, you contact me about both statues, and I reply assuming you will take both.
Second, I tried paypal with DK, and with him it didn't work, and i assumed it's because the american side of paypal wouldn't send to a foreign country (as far as i understood any way).
Third, shipping rates to get a package outside of Kuwait is insane, each courier has their own way of calculating the shipping price, DHL and FedEx for example will give me two different rates, and both will be considerably high, Aramex is the one I use to bring packages into kuwait since both DHL and FedEx would royally screw me if i tried with them. So I can't give you a definite price on the shipping unless i package it, and i told you that the price for a 3KG package would be 76Euro's, but when i packaged it and weighed it, it turns out to be 4KG's, unless you want me to send it in a plain box, that'd be fine by me.
Last, I doubt there is a seller willing to share transfer fees, or any fees for that matter. You said you had no idea's besides bank transfer, so i said western union since that's the only other way i can think of. I understand that there is no easy way to send money, so I will share the costs of it, and yes, the Armored Berserk statue is a statue many people want, as i've been contacted mostly for that statue.

Either way, like i said, you keep your money, and i'll keep my statue, and everybody is happy, no?

Also, it's still up for grabs by anyone, and as this post has shown, shipping costs are high, so please keep that in mind.

Berserk-KW said:
Thanks for the feedback Armored_Berserk ^_^
First off, you contact me about both statues, and I reply assuming you will take both.
Second, I tried paypal with DK, and with him it didn't work, and i assumed it's because the american side of paypal wouldn't send to a foreign country (as far as i understood any way).
Third, shipping rates to get a package outside of Kuwait is insane, each courier has their own way of calculating the shipping price, DHL and FedEx for example will give me two different rates, and both will be considerably high, Aramex is the one I use to bring packages into kuwait since both DHL and FedEx would royally screw me if i tried with them. So I can't give you a definite price on the shipping unless i package it, and i told you that the price for a 3KG package would be 76Euro's, but when i packaged it and weighed it, it turns out to be 4KG's, unless you want me to send it in a plain box, that'd be fine by me.
Last, I doubt there is a seller willing to share transfer fees, or any fees for that matter. You said you had no idea's besides bank transfer, so i said western union since that's the only other way i can think of. I understand that there is no easy way to send money, so I will share the costs of it, and yes, the Armored Berserk statue is a statue many people want, as i've been contacted mostly for that statue.

Either way, like i said, you keep your money, and i'll keep my statue, and everybody is happy, no?

Also, it's still up for grabs by anyone, and as this post has shown, shipping costs are high, so please keep that in mind.

1) It wasn't clarify that Gurunberd have a broken part, so yes i wanted the both until i know that.
2) For the rest, i have already answer.
3) I don't want to share fees, you have already increased the statue's price, so good luck for you sale.

I think 290€ shipped is still a good price for this piece :serpico:

Seriously, even if he told you it was 190€ without shipping at first, you could expect a least 50€ for shipping, so don't make it a scandal.

Moreover, think about what he would really get with this deal, he would just get 200€, which is really a low price for this statue.

Portgas said:
I think 290€ shipped is still a good price for this piece :serpico:

Seriously, even if he told you it was 190€ without shipping at first, you could expect a least 50€ for shipping, so don't make it a scandal.

Moreover, think about what he would really get with this deal, he would just get 200€, which is really a low price for this statue.

:ganishka:

You don't undersand, 290 euros was without Western Union fees...I was ok for 290 euros shipped.
Well, read carefully, at first he said to me that the shipping cost will be around 75 euros...
In short it is too late now, not bother to come back over here, he probably sold this statue to an other person and everybody is happy now.

Bump!
to put it clear, I'm asking for US$265 (about Euros170) for each statue. That's without the shipping fees of course.
Also Guts Darka statue is up for sale, will add photos if asked.

Top Bottom