Im sad =(

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guts' intestines said:

I fail to see how the system is broken when your original problem to begin with is just whites not wanting to live next to blacks and hispanics. The thing is that's just how it works, if you house doesn't sell you have to lower the price. It's like that everywhere [worse in other places], especially in this market since it's strictly a buyer/investors market.

I see what you're saying about people not wanting to live with different races and it pisses me off too, but you can't really force anyone to live in a place they don't want to live.

Where I'm from we call them posers or wannabes.
The people I'm talking about are not posers and wannabes, they are actual thugs.

P.S: I'm only 18 and have college in the fall, so please stop asking crap that has me delving into my knowlege of Government and Economics so suddenly after I graduated.

Then don't post about it.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I fail to see how the system is broken when your original problem to begin with is just whites not wanting to live next to blacks and hispanics. The thing is that's just how it works, if you house doesn't sell you have to lower the price. It's like that everywhere [worse in other places], especially in this market since it's strictly a buyer/investors market.

Its broken in the sense that it attempts to eliminate race when it comes to property values, but fails miserably because of the stuff I just mentioned, so hence its broken, it doesn't matter why, it just is.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
The people I'm talking about are not posers and wannabes, they are actual thugs.

This was besides the point in the first place, but out here many tend to just be impersonating, Although I can understand if your talking about the hard core like mobsters or other types of gangsters.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Then don't post about it.

You asked a question, so I just wanted to answer it. I just meant for you to just trust me in the future, especially on something like this that you can look up on your own.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guts' intestines said:
Its broken in the sense that it attempts to eliminate race when it comes to property values, but fails miserably because of the stuff I just mentioned, so hence its broken, it doesn't matter why, it just is.
But there's no way possible for them to stop people from not living in a neighborhood with a large number of minorities. If a place doesn't sell they have to lower the price and if minorities are the only people that want to move there that's their choice to move there. What you can't do is steer someone into a neighbor hood based on it's ethnic makeup or if the person is white/black/hispanic or ect, if someone wants to be bigoted and move out because minorities are moving in that's their problem. I see what your point is, but I don't believe that means the system is broken.

This was besides the point in the first place, but out here many tend to just be impersonating,
I've come across an equal number of posers [black/white/ect] outside of Baltimore.

Although I can understand if your talking about the hard core like mobsters or other types of gangsters.
That's pretty much what I've come across working in Baltimore, minus the mobsters.

Top Bottom