A request from a desperate buyer.

Hi everybody. I just recently lost by 2 seconds a bid for a Femto:rebirth and am very upset about it because I had so much money saved for it. This is a pathetic plea to anyone who owns a Femto:rebirth or Slan and Guts. I've been looking for these two for quite some time. If anyone is willing to sell them to me I would be entirely grateful. Sorry to sound like a beggar....

G

Genome

I can understand than you may be upset but just take time. Femto:rebirth and Slan one are item that come back on bid on yahoo auction. You may by those item here (using Masato service).

Genome said:
I can understand than you may be upset but just take time. Femto:rebirth and Slan one are item that come back on bid on yahoo auction. You may by those item here (using Masato service).
[br]thanks...I contacted the Masato service and have received a reply already. Hopefully I'll run into those statues again. Next time I'll get it for sure!

DirectDK said:
Now that's the kind of Berserk spirit I like to hear! :guts:
[br]lol I laughed at your comment in describing the Slan/Guts statue: Sell your first born if you must![br]
Also, you were so right about the Femto:Rebirth. It's one of those statues that everyone will be wanting.

G

Genome

As a matter of fact this comment is funny :serpico:

On my side I'm looking for the prints with Miura signature on it.I got 2/4... :puck:

Genome said:

On my side I'm looking for the prints with Miura signature on it.I got 2/4... :puck:
[br]never heard of those....exactly what are those and how much do they go for? Sorry for sounding like a noob.

Genome said:

DAMN YOU GENOME!!! Did you win the YJA through Masato? Several popped up within the past few months and I always lost a bid war against another amajin bidder! Boo on you! Heheh. I only have 1 of the 5 prints so far!!! I have vol 23. Which do you have?

Fellow member JIN has 4 out of 5, I believe. Where are you JIN??? =) :daiba:

DirectDK said:
DAMN YOU GENOME!!! Did you win the YJA through Masato? Several popped up within the past few months and I always lost a bid war against another amajin bidder! Boo on you! Heheh. I only have 1 of the 5 prints so far!!! I have vol 23. Which do you have?

Fellow member JIN has 4 out of 5, I believe. Where are you JIN??? =) :daiba:

I REALLY want these as well. Lucky for you guys I'm taking a break for a little while. :badbone:

cucu4coco said:
Here's a Slan on Ebay for $800.
LINK
[br]Damn...no way not for that much....psh and what's up with the Guts and STAN? I think I came across this particular guys auction a while ago and he still hasn't sold it? Well I guess considering the price.....

Femto:Rebirth found and purchased! Thanks to Masato! I highly suggest using M-world service. I'm so happy! :ganishka:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
ori said:
Femto:Rebirth found and purchased! Thanks to Masato! I highly suggest using M-world service. I'm so happy! :ganishka:

Sounds great! If it's ok, can you tell me how much you paid for the item and service? I'm also in the market and want to have a base price for the item and service? Thanks.

cucu4coco said:
Sounds great! If it's ok, can you tell me how much you paid for the item and service? I'm also in the market and want to have a base price for the item and service? Thanks.
[br]I originally lost the Femto:rebirth on ebay to some one for $550 without shipping. I was ready to dish out $600 but lost it by 2 seconds. Anyways, I found the item again on YJA and ended up bidding 48,500 Yen and after all fees and shipping and such I ended up paying 64,100 Yen. Which is a little less than $600. About the same price I would have paid for on ebay. So either way I would've ended paying the same except with Masato there's almost a guarantee that you will find and win that hard-to-find Berserk statue. So again I highly suggest Masato's service! Very great communicator as well.

Top Bottom