Griffith on Horse on ebaaaaay Low bid??!!! Mmmm

:isidro:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120284117900

It looks new to me. i'm finally getting it. Any rivals??

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Don't hold your breath. Even if no one outbid you, he probably set a high reserve so he won't be obligated to sell. Even he admitted the statue soldout in 2 hrs when he pre-ordered. I'll be more interested if he offered a BIN option. At least, you can get some cashback. It is 20% right now.

cucu4coco said:
Don't hold your breath. Even if no one outbid you, he probably set a high reserve so he won't be obligated to sell. Even he admitted the statue soldout in 2 hrs when he pre-ordered. I'll be more interested if he offered a BIN option. At least, you can get some cashback. It is 20% right now.

Really! is it possible that he would change up his mind and end it if it didn't meet his resrve price. and what is this BIN option. 20% by whom exactly.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Chimaera said:
Really! is it possible that he would change up his mind and end it if it didn't meet his resrve price. and what is this BIN option. 20% by whom exactly.

I'm pretty sure. Even if he forgot to set his reserve price, he can always cancel or refuse to complete the transaction. He won't lose anything except a negative comment. BIN is Buy It Now option. If you want more info on the 20% CB, look for my Ebay thread. First, its for U.S. resident only and its a new cashback program from Microsoft and Ebay. MS is pushing people to use its Live.com search engine to compete with Google and Yahoo.

Anyways, by using Live to link to Ebay, you can get 20% on your purchase. Just remember its not an instant discount. There are some restrictions but the important ones are: u must choose the BIN option and pay with PayPal. I have, like, 6 pending CB purchases waiting to get finalize. Takes 60 days for the funds to release and I have, on avg., 30 days to go. But as I mention earlier, this is a new program so nobody know how this will pan out.

In any case, either I save a lot of money on Berserks statues I bought with 35%, 25%, 20% and etc. or I'll be out of $1k. Yeah, the % changed daily but have settle at 20% for the last 10 days. 35% happen once when they just launch the program and 25% a few times. I'm holding out on 25% again.

Hope this help. I would love to get that statue too, if have BIN, but may be too high. For sure, a lot of Ebay sellers know about the CB program so they will definitely jack up the prices. Last week, I saw the armor berserk with red dragon for $700! Now, there is a Skullknight on horse (Normal) selling for $800. There are many others but the best were/are 2 Femto: Rebirth, 2 God Hand and Slan(kicking myself for not getting it when I had the chance but was $500).

Forgot to add, because of this program, I was able to get AOW to offer the BIN option. Bought 2 statues and more later on.

Chimaera said:
:isidro:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120284117900

It looks new to me. i'm finally getting it. Any rivals??

I think, posting this here, will bring you many rivals ^^

Anyway, 5days left, do you think you will really won the auction with $9.5 ? :isidro:

Drakull said:

Anyway, 5days left, do you think you will really won the auction with $9.5 ? :isidro:

i think if you really want it you will find the auction anyway :serpico:

but dont worry Chimaera i'm not going to be your rival on that statue . i dont like the statue :p

Drakull said:

LOL! I was just trying to be nice so everybody would say oh poor him let him have it

Nice program you've got there .. I just checked the prices of statues on ebay. OMG how they gone up

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Portgas said:
is this 1/15 Griffith really that hard to get now ?

Probably, if you don't want to deal with YJA. I know I don't and the extra cost of using a 3rd party like Masato. I may in the future for super rare stuff.

I'm guessing, this item will not be sold for less than $450 and prob. will hit $550.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Auction ended at $715! :isidro: Man, he made some serious cash. No wonder all the pre-orders sell out fast, these freakin sellers are hording them all. :puck:

cucu4coco said:
Auction ended at $715! :isidro: Man, he made some serious cash. No wonder all the pre-orders sell out fast, these freakin sellers are hording them all. :puck:

Wow, I'm actually surprised it went that high! It goes for cheaper on YJA. I'm assuming the ones who bought it weren't aware of YJA. I wish I could see the bidder list so I can see if it was a bid war between two people, or between several.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
DirectDK said:
Wow, I'm actually surprised it went that high! It goes for cheaper on YJA. I'm assuming the ones who bought it weren't aware of YJA. I wish I could see the bidder list so I can see if it was a bid war between two people, or between several.

Forgot to add that if anybody wants to sell their stuff, non-berserk included, on Ebay then this is the best time to do so. With the cashback I've been harping forever, people are willing to spend more than usual, I know I did! :ganishka:

cucu4coco said:
Forgot to add that if anybody wants to sell their stuff, non-berserk included, on Ebay then this is the best time to do so. With the cashback I've been harping forever, people are willing to spend more than usual, I know I did! :ganishka:
[br]I know but did you see these? One sold for $1025?! The other for $810?! The hell is wrong with people man? That is WAY too much even for Berserk. I saw these VERY same items and exact serial number statues being sold on YJA for around $300-$400 after Yen conversion. Damn I knew I should've went for the black swordsman EX..... :judo:

LINK

LINK

ori said:
[br]I know but did you see these? One sold for $1025?! The other for $810?! The hell is wrong with people man? That is WAY too much even for Berserk. I saw these VERY same items and exact serial number statues being sold on YJA for around $300-$400 after Yen conversion. Damn I knew I should've went for the black swordsman EX..... :judo:

LINK

LINK

Wow, those 2 auctions did end pretty high. For a while, I thought the Berserk market was getting a little bit cheaper nowadays for the older statues, but it looks like it's still up and down quite a bit. Thanks for sharing ori.

ori said:

LINK

LINK

lol i cannot understand that price, its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high

maybe fake bidder or he doesnt know Yahoo Japan :)

Top Bottom