20 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
Some how I predict that once Griffith takes over Midland, the story will shift 20 years later. I am sure most people remember that picture which shows Ishidro and Schierke all grown up and you get the impression Guts might be an old man since it only shows his eyes and white hair on the side. Anyway here's what I am predicting, darkness has ruled over Midland. King Griffith decides to spread his reach to Skellig island to destroy what's threatening him. Forcing Guts to come out of hiding and bring the battle to Midland. It sounds to me the story is far from over. I would say the story would be done in 10 more years.

V

vanheat

I could see them staying for awhile but 20 years is a long time. Guts would almost be an old man. He might want to spend some time with Casca though if it works out well but... That would be a complete change of pace. Guts would become more of a general than a one man killing machine at that age unless he's got some elf blood or the elf dust has some side affects or being able to live in the interstice has an affect on him. Maybe a little peekaf syndrome or time is different on Skellig Island. But I wonder if the island can even be touched by apostles. Maybe Griffith can. That would be pretty cool to see a more grown up Isidro, a powerful Farnese and a Schierke that can destroy the world. But anything can and will happen. They might all get decked out in incredible gear or who knows.

The 20 years later picture was a gag pulled by the moderators here at SK.net, photoshopped from other soruces in the manga. For example, Isidro's pose in that picture is taken directly from guts holding a cross bow in the berserk prototype included in book 14.

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
Jaze1618 said:
The 20 years later picture was a gag pulled by the moderators here at SK.net, photoshopped from other soruces in the manga. For example, Isidro's pose in that picture is taken directly from guts holding a cross bow in the berserk prototype included in book 14.

Your joking right? Whew for a second there when I first saw that pic I was really going to be disappointed where the direction of the series was going to go. But then I started to accept it and let life go on and lets see where this series was going to go. I mean who knows maybe the moon child has grown up and becomes the bearer of the Dragon Slayer or something like that. Gawd they had me fooled. Thank God it didn't happen.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha, glad to see people are still enjoying this little joke. :serpico:

Thread locked since the topic is void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom