LIMITED EDITION Wyard Statue (Bloody Log) Can you help me? Pleeeasssseeee

hey guys, i'm actually looking for the Limited Edition Wyard Statue with the BLOODY LOG

Somebody have told me about a website, am not sure which one is it, that sells this statue. I've contacted them. They told me that the statue is sold out.

If anyone is willing to sell his. I will get it with a HIGH price " reasonable of course LOL!"

Please .. HELP ME! :judo:

There are 3 at the moment on Ebay - all 'buy it now' - ranging in price from $185 to $259. (Just search for 'wyard')

Have a look, I'm sure one will suit you! :guts:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Grovel said:
There are 3 at the moment on Ebay - all 'buy it now' - ranging in price from $185 to $259. (Just search for 'wyard')

Have a look, I'm sure one will suit you! :guts:

:ganishka: I actually bought 1 yesterday for $185 and the seller is hohotoys or something. His listing says 'Exclusive' but not much on the bloody log, except brand new, seal, and blahblah. Just be careful to pick the right price. For some reason, he has 2 listings for $185 and 200. Shipping and insurance came out to be $25.40 so still the cheapest on Ebay from a reputable seller.

Not sure, but I think he has a 'Best Offer' option. I chose the BIN for the cashback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Art-of-War-Exclusive-Berserk-Wyard-Statue_W0QQitemZ270257260185QQihZ017QQcategoryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Update on my order, I expect it to be the normal one. The seller replied saying there is only 1 version of Wyald. Clearly, he doesn't know about Derek's site and only a general seller. For me, I didn't care which 1 I got. If its Ex, great. If not, no biggie.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
cucu4coco said:
Update on my order, I expect it to be the normal one. The seller replied saying there is only 1 version of Wyald. Clearly, he doesn't know about Derek's site and only a general seller. For me, I didn't care which 1 I got. If its Ex, great. If not, no biggie.

Just looked at the item and its indeed the Ex. The blood is behind the log so you can't tell from the picture. Actually, it isn't anything special. The blood looks cheap and kinda purple. If you're still in the market, he has an auction starting at $115 for the Ex. Too bad I overpaid but, oh well.

To Derek,
I think you should revise your guideline for Wyald on your site. My Limited version is # 161. Looks like AOW only released Ex and none in Normal. Nonetheless, I love your site! Lots of information and can't wait for more updates. If you could add the scene the items represent would be super! I have bad memory. :ganishka:

cucu4coco said:
To Derek,
I think you should revise your guideline for Wyald on your site. My Limited version is # 161. Looks like AOW only released Ex and none in Normal. Nonetheless, I love your site! Lots of information and can't wait for more updates. If you could add the scene the items represent would be super! I have bad memory. :ganishka:

Hey cucu! Thanks for the heads up. I always appreciate all the help I can get to maintain an accurate site. But actually, my Wyald guideline is correct. AOW did release "normal" ones. As described on my site, the normal editions were available in Japan only. When someone preordered the matching Guts statue, they are given a ticket to order the Wyald statue. For a long while that was the ONLY way to get a Wyald statue.

Then a year later, at San Diego Comic Con, they announced they would be releasing a small run of 30 bloody Wyald statues (on the log only), which is the one you have. :guts:

As far as making more scene depictions, man I would love to, but I don't have as much time as I used to, and more importantly, my collection of Berserk statues/kits is in California and I'm currently in New York!!! :judo: I will move back eventually and be reunited once again...

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Thanks for the correction. Looks like that Ebay seller got a lot of the Ex version. I'm still kinda mad I didn't wait a little longer to get it cheaper from the same guy. On YJA, a Wyald starts at 46K Yen?! So, definitely pays to be patient and shop around. Know what is rare and what is overprice. Your site have greatly help in these matter.
Yeah, you definitely need to leave NY and come back to Cali. :guts:

Top Bottom