(Non Berserk-related) Music

Nellie

I'm a fangirl =P
First of all, I would like to say 'hi' to everyone here in SK. I'm quite a crazy fangirl, so please take care of me :guts:

I'm really amazed at the skill and level of fanarts posted here! I would like make my contribution as well, but as I have no Berserk-related fan creation right now, I'm posting a song which I wrote and co-composed recently. Please comment (flames and constructive criticisms most welcomes); and as I would like to make some Berserk fan music (inspired by Orochi-chan) next, some suggestions on the type of preferred music is greatly appreciated.

http://www.nowupload.com/:82F

Oburi

All praise Grail
Very nice. I'm assuming your the female singing. The quality is perfect. How exactly did you record this? I plan to record my own music as well and so I'm curiouse as to how other people do it.

As for Berserk inspired music. I once knew of a band that was almost totally devoted to Berserk. But they were your average heavy metal band and I'm not really into that so I can say it was all that great. However all the lyrics and song names were from Berserk and that was very cool, especially because they didn't make it all that obvious ( they didn't use the specific names of characters). But I would be interested in non-heavy metal berserk related music. I have almost no idea of how it would sound but I think I'm going to pursue the idea. Anyway your song was very beautiful and again could shed some light on the recording process?

Nellie

I'm a fangirl =P
Unfortunately, although I do composing and instrument playing, and was even member of a choir team for years, I just can't sing :judo:

This is the studio recorded version, that is why it sounds more professional. If you are interested, I can upload the normal version which is recorded outside studio, with computer generated music and some echoes as well as other unwanted noises (not really clear, but if you compare with studio recording, the difference in quality is quite obvious).

It must be really cool to be able to compose lyrics from Berserk itself, I lack the inspiration to do so. Even if I do successfully come up with a few stanza, I can't seem to compose fitting tunes for the syllabus. Maybe we can work on some collaborations? :guts:

Top Bottom