Berserk Wii casemod

I have been a big fan of Berserk since the anime hit the net. Been following the anime and manga since. Anyway, here is some pics:

picture5027mt1.jpg

Full details here: http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=20594.0

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
I like it, though I think its one of those modifications that has to be made by dissassembling your Wii which will void the warranty.

Nellie

I'm a fangirl =P
:isidro: Very impressive!!

I couldn't even do anything near as cool even if I were to follow the steps you listed in the AcidMods thread...

Just wondering, how much does the mod cost? :schierke:

I like it, though I think its one of those modifications that has to be made by dissassembling your Wii which will void the warranty.

Yup.

Looks impressive. Too bad there's no Berserk Wii game though.

I hope they do make a game for it. It would work nicely with the wiimote too, although the amount of swinging you would have to do to get the 'feel' of what Guts world is like would be very tiring even for a wiimote.

Yeah that looks like it took a lot of effort.

It took about a month of actual spare time. The planning was longer, and the programming took nearly a month by itself.

Just wondering, how much does the mod cost?

The case and shells for the console and remotes came to about $70USD. The red chrome skin was $15. I bought a roll of red chrome later for another $15. The blue and red LEDs I had leftover from other projects. The surface mount LEDs cost $10 from Hong Kong. The LCD was $20.

Thats about $130 not including odds and ends.

Thank you for the comments everyone.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
whew, $130 huh? I got say that's steep, though that's one of the best shells I have ever seen among my other favorite wii shell, which is the chrome one from decal girls.

Top Bottom