Walter selling most prized possession, AOW Guts: Lost Children statue

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I won this statue from Lady Charlotte on this very forum in a fanfic contest. But right now, money is extremely tight for me and my wife. We're moving and we need extra cash to pay for moving expenses. I'm hoping to move this particular statue quickly. This is the non-limited/bloody edition.

That being said, it is priced to move. Looking to get at least $250 shipped, or best offer by July 31.

As always, more, better pics are on display at Derek's site: http://www.berserkstatues.com/statues/gutslc.html

I've never even had this guy on display. It's been boxed, waiting for the right opportunity/place to display it. But with three cats, that opportunity never arose. The box itself has some scuffs from being stored away for 5 years. But the statue in near-mint condition (joint at dragon slayer/hand/metal bar has some wear and tear from assembling it a few times, but it's not noticable once it's assembled.

Buyers, think of this as your way of giving back to SKnet! :badbone:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Walter's blowout sale: AOW Guts: Lost Children statue + forum PERKS

Desperation plan: I'm willing to settle for a trade. What I really want is a Nintendo DS Lite BLACK + ~$20 to cover shipping for the statue. Used, new, whatever, as long as it works and has no dead pixels, I'm happy. Meet that and it's SOLD.

But that's not all!
:isidro: :isidro: :isidro:
With the purchase you will get the following SKnet forum perks which can't be bought
ANYWHERE ELSE ON PLANET EARTH
:

:isidro: :isidro: :isidro:
  • Replace the text in Skully's eyes in the banner at the top with anything image you want (show the one you love how much you really care! 1 month expiration.) :casca:
  • +2,000 posts (beef up your e-peen: before 8==D; after 8=================D ~@~@~@~@) :carcus:
  • -1,000 posts to your forum nemesis (the ultimate revenge!) :daiba:
  • Change the avatar of anyone in the forum (can't guarantee it'll be permanent, as anyone can change their own avatar. Some just don't know how.) :troll:
  • custom emoticon based on your avatar or request Must be Berserk related, of course. :badbone: (<--- YOUR picture HERE!)
  • !!!!!!SECRET PRIZE!!!!!! For a $175 offer, the buyer will receive a RARE, never before seen sketch of renowned, mysterious ex-SKnet forum poster OLIVIER HAGUE. The sketch was based on my real-life encounter with the man in a coffee shop in Paris. He requested his photo not be taken, so this could be THE ONLY KNOWN WAY OF IDENTIFYING THE INFAMOUS PERSONALITY. The sketch will ship along with the statue. ( 0______0;;;;; )

I can't really think of anything else I could add that wouldn't get me in trouble with the other admins.

All told, that makes the final price of this item valued at roughly $19,128 given all the perks. Minus the perks, we're talking about $140. That's a STEAL PEOPLE. Post here if interested.

PS: And no, in one week, if this doesn't sell, I will NOT be offering the forum to the person who buys the statue. Consider this my final offer. :griff:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we have a WINNER!

Rakshas chose the Olivier Special Package. He'll be getting the original Olivier sketch (numbered 000001/000001). He said he hasn't decided how he'll use his custom forum prizes, but for now he'll immediately get his post count beefed up, and the statue and sketch will ship soon as payment clears.

CONGRATS!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Thanks a lot Walter! I feel like I've cheated the system by having my post count skyrocket all of the sudden! I'm going to let our SK.net brethren choose the other forum prizes for me. Let me know what you guys have in mind and I'll choose what I think is the coolest or most ridiculous.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Everything he won was posted in the thread, so its not like a surprise or anything. I hope he chooses some awesome stuff =)

Top Bottom